Jasper vs Rhea (Pruitt man vs Pemberton man)

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I figured I would need to make the jailhouse fellars a website this week.  Theyve went subterranean again after losing to them circle fly fellars.  Dont look much better this week.  Figure that Pemberton man will have mercy rule in effect.  I aint joking either. 

Roy I guarantee you the Jasperlites just started to come out of the subterranean and now have crawled back in.  Maybe that Pemberton man will let Pruitt have more practice days 

I’m still here trying to talk about football. The game last night was good but their too many talented players on the side line that can be playing on both side of the ball giving relief to the starters especially on the line that is my point. And no need to lie this week is going to be ugly just hope ur players can stay healthy and not get hurt. 

1 hour ago, Bushog02 said:

I’m still here trying to talk about football. The game last night was good but their too many talented players on the side line that can be playing on both side of the ball giving relief to the starters especially on the line that is my point. And no need to lie this week is going to be ugly just hope ur players can stay healthy and not get hurt. 

Yall should've played South Pittsburg and Walker Valley.  You'd be tough as nails by now.  Well,  maybe not as tough as nails but you get my point? 

2 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

That's the new fad I guess instead of putting the best 11 on the field you really try to rest everyone

6 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I figured I would need to make the jailhouse fellars a website this week.  Theyve went subterranean again after losing to them circle fly fellars.  Dont look much better this week.  Figure that Pemberton man will have mercy rule in effect.  I aint joking either. 

What is this mess?  You pulling double duty? 

3 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

What happened last night? I figured Marion would handle them easily. I was tired last night and didn’t see the scores until this morning. 

21 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Towner man the jailhouse fellars has went subterranean again.  Theys done gone to questioning coaching.  Figure the Uhaul is getting reserved.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee you I saw some Jasper folks heading back to the Fiery Gizzard after last nights game.  They were all dressed up like it was Halloween or something.

Comedy-ACT-092613-1.jpg

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

What happened last night? I figured Marion would handle them easily. I was tired last night and didn’t see the scores until this morning. 

Poor tackling didn’t adjusted the defense none and offense was shooting their self in the foot every time they would get in a rhythm 

5 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Yall should've played South Pittsburg and Walker Valley.  You'd be tough as nails by now.  Well,  maybe not as tough as nails but you get my point? 

Southtowner I heard that Grabowski man had a talk with that jasper Dodgers  man last night.It has been told that he was quizzing that Dodgers man about how must notice he has to give being canceling a ballgame.Looks as if he has at least sought out professional advise.