Jasper vs Rhea (Pruitt man vs Pemberton man)

Roy Dillard

Nutshell

Rhea came out flat and not ready to play. Jasper was pumped and ready. 

Everyone -  Rhea fans, Marion fans and ole average Joe said Rhea was supposed to win. Somebody forgot to tell Jasper.

Rhea was not the most physical team on the field tonight That doesn’t happen very often. Jasper  controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. They took the fight to Rhea.

Rhea couldn’t run the ball or take care of it. 
Jasper could and aside from the  late interception took good care of the football.

Pruitt had the plan In place to shutdown Rheas running game.

That Pemberton man got severely out coached by that Pruitt man.

It’s funny all week everybody was talking about how bad Rhea was going to beat Marion even me and Marion shocked everyone tonight by beating Rhea and now y’all are saying that Rhea schedule is weak to me if you go 9-0 and ranked 2nd in 5A that’s pretty good so give the boys from Marion alittle respect. Have a nice day 

Reminds me of when my daughter was in a pageant. Everybody told her how pretty she was but she got beat; her shoes weren’t right, her dress wasn’t the nicest, we didn’t fix her hair. Well truth was she just wasn’t that pretty, but she did have a nice personality. Rhea is 5A and been talking for years about difference in classes. Not a MC fan but there sure is a big difference in class. 

5 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

It’s funny all week everybody was talking about how bad Rhea was going to beat Marion even me and Marion shocked everyone tonight by beating Rhea and now y’all are saying that Rhea schedule is weak to me if you go 9-0 and ranked 2nd in 5A that’s pretty good so give the boys from Marion alittle respect. Have a nice day 

Big win for the warriors no doubt, should give them some momentum and huge confidence boost heading to the playoffs, beware sometimes you have a let down game after a big win, and Westmoreland is going to fight scrap and claw the whole game, very solid on defense but offense struggles.