Jasper vs Rhea (Pruitt man vs Pemberton man)

Roy Dillard

So what can we expect out of Marion this year? I look/hope Rhea can get their starters out early and rest before the playoffs next week. However, with so many young guys playing this year, it would be good to get them more game experience. I look for some of our banged up guys to sit this one out. 

4 minutes ago, Rhea Co. said:

So what can we expect out of Marion this year? I look/hope Rhea can get their starters out early and rest before the playoffs next week. However, with so many young guys playing this year, it would be good to get them more game experience. I look for some of our banged up guys to sit this one out. 

LRDAO...i garuntee youll be lucky if you get to play the jailhouse fellars.  They known for avoiding.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

Can’t talk about football on here, we got too many cry babies from South Pittsburg that wouldn’t let it go. But as far as Friday night Marion will probably play their starters till halftime and then put they’re young kids in after the halftime they also got some banged up players. Really don’t need nobody to get hurt before playoffs start 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

They like to play tight inside of a phone booth.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

Can’t talk about football on here, we got too many cry babies from South Pittsburg that wouldn’t let it go. But as far as Friday night Marion will probably play their starters till halftime and then put they’re young kids in after the halftime they also got some banged up players. Really don’t need nobody to get hurt before playoffs start 

Sure you can talk football. You just have to know which ones of us to talk with. LMBO

I would hope Marion won’t pull their starters if the game is close though. Marion has some good players. I’ve seen several clips on the news to see you have talent. As has been stated by you guys there was no excuse for losing to Silverdale. Your defense on Friday must run in the family because it was on display Saturday as well. 

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Sure you can talk football. You just have to know which ones of us to talk with. LMBO

I would hope Marion won’t pull their starters if the game is close though. Marion has some good players. I’ve seen several clips on the news to see you have talent. As has been stated by you guys there was no excuse for losing to Silverdale. Your defense on Friday must run in the family because it was on display Saturday as well. 

If it’s close they won’t pull the starters but I don’t see it going be close at all. But I do have a feeling they are going to run #2 condra more in this game hopefully they don’t get him hurt 

2 minutes ago, Bushog02 said:

If it’s close they won’t pull the starters but I don’t see it going be close at all. But I do have a feeling they are going to run #2 condra more in this game hopefully they don’t get him hurt 

They need to get him in game shape for the playoffs.  Any chance of a run in the post season will lean heavily on him.