MCKenzie travels to Adamsville

VOLnWTN

These teams will likely play each other back to back.   If McKenzi wins, the two seed and four seed will meet up after region 8 forfeits.  I'm guessing they'll play Friday, get an off week, then play again. 

If Adamsville wins, that creates a 3 way tie with Union City and all four teams would have 6 wins.   Being interesting to see how it would seed after that.

I went and watched Mckenzie and Union City play last week and I really thought Mckenzie would roll past UC. I think UC probably played their best game but they had Mckenzie beat. I do believe Mckenzie is a pretty good team but they will get beat worse the next time they play Peabody. Was pretty impressed with Mckenzie QB he's pretty good.

24 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m going to go out in a limb and say McKenzie by at least 14 or more. I can see a 35-14 or 35-7 type game. I know McKenzie is better than what they have been playing even tho they are winning  those games. (UC/Obion) 

That would be the safe pic. I’m pulling for the cards since McKenzie “wants Peabody so bad” not a shot at Vol, but heard this quote on 93.7