Sullivan Central @ Betsy

JMorton

I really really want Sullivan central to win and make the playoffs in their final year of existance

But it being at Betsy, Elizabethton is winning this one (and probably another 4A gold ball because quiet frankly, Greeneville has had their run and Anderson County cannot be trusted in the playoffs, so were likely looking at another 15-0 season)

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

I really really want Sullivan central to win and make the playoffs in their final year of existance

But it being at Betsy, Elizabethton is winning this one (and probably another 4A gold ball because quiet frankly, Greeneville has had their run and Anderson County cannot be trusted in the playoffs, so were likely looking at another 15-0 season)

I would beg to differ with you. AC plays great in playoffs when they play Betsy. Irs been Greeneville that AC had problems with. This years Betsy will be a climb to beat. But counting on our defense to put a stop on Betsy. If we finally beat the Greene Monster then we will be ready for Betsy.

Betsy wins this one easy.  As far as what I’ve seen of AC defense, they were giving up way too much on the deep ball and crossing routes. If EH could hit his open receivers and not thrown over them, they would have had a better showing. So yep, AC has way too much for Betsy to get the win. No need to focus on them, just look ahead to the 4th round and start studying film.  We got nothing. QB to the right. QB to the left. QB up the middle. See, nothing here to see at all.......:bored:

Edited by gr8tplay
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2020 at 12:47 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

I would beg to differ with you. AC plays great in playoffs when they play Betsy. Irs been Greeneville that AC had problems with. This years Betsy will be a climb to beat. But counting on our defense to put a stop on Betsy. If we finally beat the Greene Monster then we will be ready for Betsy.

This is AC best chance. Almost all the D returns from last season. If we all make it (C-19) it should be a great game. DeKalb is out of the playoffs. C-19 got them.