Trousdale at Jackson

Cam615

Too bad for the jackets on Claiborne and Harper. Two of their best players basically missed the whole season. Claiborne was hurt against Watertown. If he hasn’t healed by now doubt you can count on him for the playoffs. He got one carry against Portland which he took to the house but still injured?? How good would Watertown be if they lost 2 of their top 5 players for the season??  

jackets probably beat Bledsoe but maybe not. Even if so won’t win rematch against Watertown. And Still way too many penalties. 

all in all ok season for trousdale. Still not sold on b Satt as a coach. 

35 minutes ago, DealLawyer said:

Too bad for the jackets on Claiborne and Harper. Two of their best players basically missed the whole season. Claiborne was hurt against Watertown. If he hasn’t healed by now doubt you can count on him for the playoffs. He got one carry against Portland which he took to the house but still injured?? How good would Watertown be if they lost 2 of their top 5 players for the season??  

jackets probably beat Bledsoe but maybe not. Even if so won’t win rematch against Watertown. And Still way too many penalties. 

all in all ok season for trousdale. Still not sold on b Satt as a coach. 

I'm no rocket scientist but I figure they are holding him for 2nd or 3rd round.  He's healthy 

2 hours ago, biggest said:

I'm no rocket scientist but I figure they are holding him for 2nd or 3rd round.  He's healthy 

Bad strategy if so. Need to get him some reps to get ready. Not having played since Labor Day weekend, he can’t just go out there cold and have a huge impact. I would have tried to get him back into playing shape last game or two. That’s what leads me to believe he’s still hurt