Trousdale at Jackson

Cam615

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

it will be interesting to see how they handle cascade, if cascade can execute their game plan they could be in the game come 4th quarter 

You are probably right about cascade winning. Massey has Cascade winning 28-7. I just felt Polk played better than what their record showed against us and Bledsoe is all. Anyhow didnt mean to hijack your thread. 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

You are probably right about cascade winning. Massey has Cascade winning 28-7. I just felt Polk played better than what their record showed against us and Bledsoe is all. Anyhow didnt mean to hijack your thread. 

You are always welcome bud, most of us on here just enjoy talking sports it helps distract us from all of the evil and nonsense going on in today’s world! 

• Like 2

Looking at their region I dont think Polk can make the playoffs. Even if Polk beat Tyner they would be a 3 way tie that Polk would still miss out on the playoffs due to record alone. You probably knew, just thought if let you know. I'm curious to see how they play Tyner though.