Trousdale at Jackson

Cam615

On 10/25/2020 at 5:17 PM, H2Oman said:

TC folks, do you remember if East Robertson did a live stream?

On 10/25/2020 at 5:30 PM, Sidelinehustler said:

Nope

Yea it was on Facebook. I dont remember what the page was called but bet you could find it with a "East Robertson Football/Athletics" type of search. I didn't find it until they were shaking hands but did go back to specifically watch the play that the Groves kid was injured on, Nasty and some of the highlights. But its not just a live stream, they have 2 commentators doing the play by play and they try to interact with the viewers. They knew very little about TC football and were asking alot of questions. 

12 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Yea it was on Facebook. I dont remember what the page was called but bet you could find it with a "East Robertson Football/Athletics" type of search. I didn't find it until they were shaking hands but did go back to specifically watch the play that the Groves kid was injured on, Nasty and some of the highlights. But its not just a live stream, they have 2 commentators doing the play by play and they try to interact with the viewers. They knew very little about TC football and were asking alot of questions. 

Thanks for the info. Do you know what the injury was to Groves? I heard they thought it was serious, but never got any kind of confirmation.

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

I was speaking of NFHS. I should have clarified. 

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

Thanks for the info. Do you know what the injury was to Groves? I heard they thought it was serious, but never got any kind of confirmation.

i dont know the specifics but for sure a knee. he attempted to tackle Hicks but was knocked off by his own man fell strangely and immediately reached for it. Hope he has a successful recovery and get back. Kid has a bright future.

20 minutes ago, chrisburr said:

Devils 35, Jackets 28

TC better enjoy this year while they can (I have TC losing in 1st rd)

Next year Jackson County will be much improved while Trousdale County will be way down

interesting. nice burner account too. but you could be correct. Anything is possible. 

5 hours ago, H2Oman said:

He is out for great of the year. It looked bad from his reaction to the injury. I feel be for the kid I hope this doesn't affect his recruitment.

3 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Devils 35, Jackets 28

TC better enjoy this year while they can (I have TC losing in 1st rd)

Next year Jackson County will be much improved while Trousdale County will be way down

Now that's funny losing in the first round to Tyner. Who has worked a total of 7 points in two games against TC. Tyner doesn't like the ball ran straight at them in a power run game and that's what TC does best. TC is just a bad matchup for Tyner.

1 minute ago, RTD said:

He is out for great of the year. It looked bad from his reaction to the injury. I feel be for the kid I hope this doesn't affect his recruitment.

He’s a junior I believe, so I hope he heals well and gets out of East Robertson where he can shine on a competitive team. 

That’s not nothing against ER. He just needs to be someplace where he can shine in a team that is competitive.