Trousdale at Jackson

Cam615

Just now, H2Oman said:

He’s a junior I believe, so I hope he heals well and gets out of East Robertson where he can shine on a competitive team. 

That’s not nothing against ER. He just needs to be someplace where he can shine in a team that is competitive.

I agree with you put him on one of the top private schools in the state he would any rocket to too. But I think with his younger brother playing and starting in ER he will stay and finish his senior year. When TC player ER this year we had. a safety over the top a CB AND an LB covering him all at the same time. He is all ER has and everyone knows it. But his younger brother #5 has some speed just a lot smaller but a good player.

3 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Devils 35, Jackets 28

TC better enjoy this year while they can (I have TC losing in 1st rd)

Next year Jackson County will be much improved while Trousdale County will be way down

Your for the dogs in just about every matchup, but unfortunately most of the dogs lose and that’s why they are called underdogs 

46 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

He’s a junior I believe, so I hope he heals well and gets out of East Robertson where he can shine on a competitive team. 

That’s not nothing against ER. He just needs to be someplace where he can shine in a team that is competitive.

This is “under the table” but he had the option to go to Gallatin this year but chose not to 

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

This is “under the table” but he had the option to go to Gallatin this year but chose not to 

Gallatin would have been a bad decision for him too seeing they type of season they are having with more forefit wins than wins on a ctull football field.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, TCRadio said:

What does “under the table” refer to? What does “had the option” to go to Gallatin refer to? This smacks of an accusation of improprieties by Gallatin. Is it? This would be a serious charge. 

Edited by Sidelinehustler

1 hour ago, Sidelinehustler said:

What does “under the table” refer to? What does “had the option” to go to Gallatin refer to? This smacks of an accusation of improprieties by Gallatin. Is it? This would be a serious charge. 

Meaning not a ton of people knew about it, Gallatin not at fault, there was some familiarity with Coach Brodrick, it would have been a legal transfer from the way I was informed 

14 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Meaning not a ton of people knew about it, Gallatin not at fault, there was some familiarity with Coach Brodrick, it would have been a legal transfer from the way I was informed 

Yeah. Broadrick was his head coach at East. I figured that situation was where the rumor mill got cranking. Of course, where there is smoke...

Edited by Sidelinehustler
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

What happened to the TC football podcast ? I enjoyed listening and haven’t seen any new episodes in a few weeks. 

Not sure. I send my bit to them each week (have not this week due to work obligations). I do know that John (one of the host) has struggled to find time this year between a new job and a new baby. Maybe I can get them out of wood shed and get them to feed the hamsters so the wheels will start to turn again.

Edited by BCB~MVP
  • Upvote 1