Hampton Heads to Cosby

uknoit2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, THE KING said:

I love old eagle too but man I'm disappointed they got smacked by jellico

Jellico played well we didn’t plain and simple. One of those nights were a penalty or turnover stopped every drive we had and aided every drive they had. We had a two way starter transfer and 4 more two way players out last night too. On a team of 24 to start with that makes it tough. Been a rough year on the hill for sure but we will bounce back! 

31 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

Jellico played well we didn’t plain and simple. One of those nights were a penalty or turnover stopped every drive we had and aided every drive they had. We had a two way starter transfer and 4 more two way players out last night too. On a team of 24 to start with that makes it tough. Been a rough year on the hill for sure but we will bounce back! 

I knew it had to be something.  No way jellico should beat you that bad but we shouldn't have lost as bad as we did either.  It was 8-8 late in the 3rd and i witnessed the fight go out of our guys.  We only have a handful who do anything during the offseasons so it's expected when we play a physical team 

4 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Last regular season game. The only good part of a trip to Cosby is talking to Coach Hall for a few minutes Lol. I respect the man for his drive, positive attitude and love he has for his kids. 

And I'm speaking of the "drive" to Cosby....Not the experience of a football game there...Just to be clear 

17 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I knew it had to be something.  No way jellico should beat you that bad but we shouldn't have lost as bad as we did either.  It was 8-8 late in the 3rd and i witnessed the fight go out of our guys.  We only have a handful who do anything during the offseasons so it's expected when we play a physical team 

We still could’ve beat em. Sounds odd but true. 16-0 at half and we were inside their 20 twice and came away with zero. They recovered two onside kicks on us too one that went 5 yards but they got the ball????

We had all the backups we had on the field with 3 minutes to go down 46-6 and they’re throwing it in the end zone with their starters then kicked another onside kick?

We could have beat em by 80 last year but we let off the gas in THE SECOND QUARTER and only won 50-6. 

Edited by old24eagle

43 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Son got this today while we are in Pennsylvania.

ElG-IO8XEAEJLhs?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Appvol

2 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

And I'm speaking of the "drive" to Cosby....Not the experience of a football game there...Just to be clear 

We’re having homecoming and honoring a recently passed player , coach , and friend before the game. We’re planning on it being a good night with a good atmosphere and positive vibes no matter what. Make sure you come holler at me!

2 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

We’re having homecoming and honoring a recently passed player , coach , and friend before the game. We’re planning on it being a good night with a good atmosphere and positive vibes no matter what. Make sure you come holler at me!

Looking forward to it pal