Hampton Heads to Cosby

uknoit2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, jjm70 said:

Cosby has never been good at football 

We had a stretch from 2005-2014 or 15 there that we were very solid and had 3-4 good teams. Playing 2A ball with 1A numbers the last 6 years at what’s traditionally a basketball school has hurt us bad with trying to get kids out to play and really buy in. The move back to 1A will be good for us especially if we can stay there for a while.

56 minutes ago, old24eagle said:

We had a stretch from 2005-2014 or 15 there that we were very solid and had 3-4 good teams. Playing 2A ball with 1A numbers the last 6 years at what’s traditionally a basketball school has hurt us bad with trying to get kids out to play and really buy in. The move back to 1A will be good for us especially if we can stay there for a while.

That was the most fun I ever had on here with you and eagle3314, Big blue lb36,  Jody Crow and cody blow :roflol:You guys could go toe to toe with the trash talk.  You all came to rm in 2006 and smacked us pretty good.  Got another win up here in 08 but you have to admit it, its hard to get wins up here my friend :grin:

34 minutes ago, THE KING said:

That was the most fun I ever had on here with you and eagle3314, Big blue lb36,  Jody Crow and cody blow :roflol:You guys could go toe to toe with the trash talk.  You all came to rm in 2006 and smacked us pretty good.  Got another win up here in 08 but you have to admit it, its hard to get wins up here my friend :grin:

Some of our proudest moments was beating y’all up there and beating Hampton in 08, because Beating Cloudland at home doesn’t happen much and we were the only region team to beat Hampton for many years running during that time. 

2 hours ago, old24eagle said:

Some of our proudest moments was beating y’all up there and beating Hampton in 08, because Beating Cloudland at home doesn’t happen much and we were the only region team to beat Hampton for many years running during that time. 

Are you coming to Decatur for the round 1 game with Meigs?