Mcminn Cherokees @ Bradley Bears

TnBear

30 minutes ago, blitzinbuc said:

I think McMinn will pull the upset over Bradley in a close game.

Not sure that would be considered an upset.  I guess if you look at it like Bradley is ranked ahead of McMinn, but that is probably only a consequence of when they lost last.  I think McMinn will hit a few long plays that may win them the game.  Bradley's DB's have not been stellar all year, but have improved, as has the defense, of late.  We'll see, should be a good game for sure.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CleveBear said:

Not sure that would be considered an upset.  I guess if you look at it like Bradley is ranked ahead of McMinn, but that is probably only a consequence of when they lost last.  I think McMinn will hit a few long plays that may win them the game.  Bradley's DB's have not been stellar all year, but have improved, as has the defense, of late.  We'll see, should be a good game for sure.

I'm basing it on the game being at Bradley, and that Bradley is currently ranked higher than McMinn. McMinn embarrassed Bradley last year, and I'm sure the Bears have circled the calendar for this game, wanting redemption.
Bradley was in the game much longer against Maryville than McMinn was. Bradley actually lead Maryville at halftime and generated enough offense to score 13 on the Rebels.  McMinn's offense didn't score a point on Maryville.

UNBELIEVABLE!!! WELP NOT REALLY.

DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ WON! PLAYOFF BOUND FOR A 1ST ROUND LOSS CONGRATS!  MCMINN YOU HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE  AND ONE STUD. DA BEARZ HAVE 1 STUD THAT WAS STOPPED BY MCMINNS DEFENSE.  OWLS LOST THE QB AND THE GAME I KNOW DEM OWLS MAD BUT IT'S 2020 ANYTHING AND ERRTHING WILL HAPPEN. GOOD LUCK  ON THE ROAD AND HOME COOKING ADVANTAGE WE GON ENJOY THIS FRESH POT OF MOTHBALL STEW.:hungry: PA OUT!

#LOP 

#MOTHBALL SOUP

• Like 1