Cascade @ Westmoreland

GBO52

4 hours ago, GBO52 said:

No ones bragging about what was expected... go back and read the old post everyone who didn’t go off emotion knew this would be the outcome. Only ones picking Westy to lose was the ole water boys.

On a different topic, what kind of shape was your field in last night? I was up there today for the little kids playing football and it was still holding water. I can’t imagine how bad it must have been last night 

Edited by PurpleTigersby100

8 hours ago, H2Oman said:

The truth is and I’m not being a homer here. H2O is on a different level when they are zoned in and from all the chatter on here from Westy last year added with the way that game ended last year. They wanted to put it on Westy and that’s what they did!

Westy is not a bad team and has played good defense against some great competition this year. They are just not on H2O’s level plain and simple!

I don’t disagree, H20 is a really good team, they moved the ball on us at will. I said it from the jump they won’t have any trouble till after 2nd round if that.

4 hours ago, PurpleTigersby100 said:

On a different topic, what kind of shape was your field in last night? I was up there today for the little kids playing football and it was still holding water. I can’t imagine how bad it must have been last night 

Hmm, other then the away sideline it wasn’t terrible. Talked to a player and he said it was wet but no where near what he thought it was going to be. 

I know nothing about Marion except for their scores. However, I know the Eagles are coming in this game healthy and our many sophmores that we have starting this season have a full ten game season under their belt and are playing out best ball right now. This season has been one of close calls. A chance to send the first game of the year into OT with a 2 point conversion and then a successful onside kick against livingston. A 6 point loss to Macon.  Held trousdale to a 7 point defecit going into the 4th. Ran a kickoff back against clay co to win the game with 58 seconds left only to see them run one back the next play. That game we didnt have our 2 best defenders on the field. Watertown was the only team to beat up on us. That being said I like our chances. On a side note, one of our assistant coaches played for Marion Co head coach pruitt in highschool somewhere in Alabama. He also played with his son Jeremy Pruitt. I'm a huge Vols fan so this is of great interest to me.