Lewis Co host Forrest for the Reg Championship

ddaddy

·         4-0 9-0 Lewis Co-host 4-0 6-3 Forrest for the Region Championship for the 2nd straight year. Forrest is coming off a home loss to an average Cascade team. Forrest has played without their QB and probably best offensive weapon the last two weeks because of contact. Look for him to be back and a new level of confidence to grow in this team. Last years’ game at Forrest was a 16-13 game in favor of the defending champs so LC is looking for redemption. LC is scoring 39 points per game and Forrest has played consistent on defense all year and that is their hope in this game. LC is coming off a win against Camden in a game where 6 starters either didn’t play or was limited. All players except one is expected to be back this week. Bottom line is that the winner is Champs, and the loser is 2nd and both will host a playoff game.

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

2018 I went to watch Eagleville at Riverside in the first round of the playoffs because Waverly was playing Forrest and I figured it would be a blowout. Well as you know it wasn’t and I know Forrest players will play to the best of their abilities. I wouldn’t be surprised if this game is close. Maybe it’s just Lewis County time. They are due that’s for sure. I don’t think it will be a running clock game I just don’t see that happening.

I agree with this and I know LC coaches and players are looking for a battle. I think several of the players will be more healthy coming in and we will need them all. This LC team is better than last year and only have a handful of Srs.

1 minute ago, ddaddy said:

Who can delete posts? 

admin i guess. wasnt you. a lions club person apparently got on here and yelled at me then the entire exchange was deleted. wasnt even an exchange cos i didnt get to see anything they said.  i mustve been correct in what i wrote. it doesnt even matter, all of forrest community knows the lions club controls the money and calls the shots. keep this post. if people wanna know why i stopped posting, this censorship is why. embarrassing

and yes DD someone is censoring your thread. hows that feel eh

36 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

my post on this thread got deleted. i guess my criticism of this coaching staff went too far. 

That’s weird. You didn’t say anything that I read that wasn’t a normal statement from you. I have seen you post a lot worse for sure. You could message coach T and ask if you’re curious. I would want to know why if it was me.

Edited by vandyfan1