Lewis Co host Forrest for the Reg Championship

ddaddy

1 minute ago, Sweathog55 said:

As always, General, you know how to phrase it so diplomatically...:mrgreen:

Why mince words. im old. our coaching stinks and with the exception of the Coleman/Kriesky/Johns years I'm not sure these people have any idea of the emotional component of the game.

I'm talking Saban, Sweeney, Phil Jackson, Bellichick .even Vrabel with the Titans, playing clock games and getting penalties on purpose to take advantage of loopholes..the guys that are really into the mental part of it. the coaches that can read the game emotionally when its happening. how to push and pull the kids to believe, to rise above, to be ready to die for a cause. making adjustments. taking risks. 

God was "on break" when it came time to give that to our coaches.   

2 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Why mince words. im old. our coaching stinks and with the exception of the Coleman/Kriesky/Johns years I'm not sure these people have any idea of the emotional component of the game.

I'm talking Saban, Sweeney, Phil Jackson, Bellichick .even Vrabel with the Titans, playing clock games and getting penalties on purpose to take advantage of loopholes..the guys that are really into the mental part of it. the coaches that can read the game emotionally when its happening. how to push and pull the kids to believe, to rise above, to be ready to die for a cause. making adjustments. taking risks. 

God was "on break" when it came time to give that to our coaches.   

Truth

On 11/11/2020 at 4:02 PM, GeneralForrest said:

In other words, our coaching is amateur hour and our kids play hard. 

I wouldn't besmirch the whole staff.  Defense has played good enough for Forrest to be a top 5 team sitting at 10-1 or 9-2. I don't agree with every move he made but they have the results to make his case. Offense on the other hand. And yes our kids do play hard. 

• 11 months later...
On 10/24/2020 at 3:16 PM, H2Oman said:

No disrespect to Forrest and I know this is a rivalry game, but if Lewis doesn’t win by at least two touchdowns I would be worried come playoff time.

Gotta be worried about LC every year come playoff time!

On 10/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, Salem said:

Against common opponents LC is averaging 43 points a game and FHS is averaging 20. LC defense is giving up 9 points a game in those same contests. FHS allows only 3 points. Hard to predict a score not knowing who is playing. FHS will struggle to score 14 points this week and Riverside is the only D to hold Lewis County under that. Weather may be a factor. Lewis County's play action passing game is always tough and they've had a wide open TD catch every year we've played them. 

Forrest ended the season at 6-4. Undefeated Hohenwald beat a 6-4 team to win the region. Thank about that for a minute. 

On 10/27/2020 at 7:32 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I’m predicting a second round exit this year. Better than a first round but LC gonna LC like they’ve done for decades.

Anybody guess what my prediction is for this year, as well?

On 10/28/2020 at 10:35 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Early second round exit.. as usual! Enjoy another season of being Regular Season Paper Champions!

Lewis County only played two teams the entire year with winning records! That's it, only two! Out of 12 games, 12 total games, they only played two teams with winning records! One ended their season with a 7-5 record and the other with a 9-4 record. But, the 9-4 team made it to the third round, with three losses. Hohenwald can't make it to the third round with zero (0) losses!! 

On 10/30/2020 at 9:35 PM, LCfan21 said:

Wasn’t pretty, but a W is a W. 7-0 LC REGION CHAMPS!!!! 

#regularseasonpaperchampions

Won 7-0 over a four loss team to win the region. SMH

And, this was last year!

• 11 months later...
49 minutes ago, CoachT said:

I was asked to post this for Lewis County fans. Not sure why: If you have a particularly annoying fan on the board who you like to ignore then place your mouse cursor on the username, on a post he has made, and a box will pop up. Then choose "Ignore".

Works great. Still trying to figure how I was able to see your post :roflol:

47 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Woah, Coach bringing up an old thread! :rolleyes::o

If anyone is curious, Hohenwald has only played one team this year with a winning record. 

And, got beat by them.

It’s gotten past embarrassing. Shut up. If coach T himself addresses it then cmon. U have already showed u r an idiot. God help you 

• Upvote 1