Lewis Co host Forrest for the Reg Championship

ddaddy

9 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i know why. cos the lions club controls all athletics at chapel hill. cross them and they come after u like the third Reich. i am closing my account. i have grandkids and great grandkids in the area. heaven forbid anything come back on them

You think they know who you are?

29 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

i know why. cos the lions club controls all athletics at chapel hill. cross them and they come after u like the third Reich. i am closing my account. i have grandkids and great grandkids in the area. heaven forbid anything come back on them

I wouldn’t worry about it 

9 hours ago, GeneralForrest said:

admin i guess. wasnt you. a lions club person apparently got on here and yelled at me then the entire exchange was deleted. wasnt even an exchange cos i didnt get to see anything they said.  i mustve been correct in what i wrote. it doesnt even matter, all of forrest community knows the lions club controls the money and calls the shots. keep this post. if people wanna know why i stopped posting, this censorship is why. embarrassing

and yes DD someone is censoring your thread. hows that feel eh

Happened to me before as well when I posted about Biden and fifty first dates. I contacted coacht and it wasnt him. It was a closet admin I guess.

On 10/24/2020 at 3:11 PM, ddaddy said:

4-0 9-0 Lewis Co-host 4-0 6-3 Forrest for the Region Championship for the 2nd straight year. Bottom line is that the winner is Champs, and the loser is 2nd and both will host a playoff game.

Back to the game. Both teams will be getting key players back.  If #5 and 9 both return at 100% for Forrest their defense is good enough to keep it close early.  If they're not healthy we have to consider resting them for one more game and resetting in the playoffs. Due to injuries and contact tracing our best kids haven't been on the field together since the 2nd quarter of the Portland game. Both teams are very familiar with the others offense and defense. 

Against common opponents LC is averaging 43 points a game and FHS is averaging 20. LC defense is giving up 9 points a game in those same contests. FHS allows only 3 points. Hard to predict a score not knowing who is playing. FHS will struggle to score 14 points this week and Riverside is the only D to hold Lewis County under that. Weather may be a factor. Lewis County's play action passing game is always tough and they've had a wide open TD catch every year we've played them. 

Forrest 3 losses are to:

1. A 4A school that Forrest dominated for 60%+ of the game.
2. A 1A school that will likely go to the final 8 or even final 4 of 1A. 
3. A mediocre 2A school where Forrest's best players weren't active. 

That's the case for this being close.

The case against:

1. I have not seen a good effort from Forrest in Hohenwald, EVER. They get hit in the mouth and quit.   
2. Lewis is disciplined and reminds me of Moore in that they know what to do and they do it. Well. 
3. Forrest has no chance in a "come form behind scenario. If Lewis gets out to 14-0, it's over.   

29 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Forrest 3 losses are to:

1. A 4A school that Forrest dominated for 60%+ of the game.
2. A 1A school that will likely go to the final 8 or even final 4 of 1A. 
3. A mediocre 2A school where Forrest's best players weren't active. 

That's the case for this being close.

The case against:

1. I have not seen a good effort from Forrest in Hohenwald, EVER. They get hit in the mouth and quit.   
2. Lewis is disciplined and reminds me of Moore in that they know what to do and they do it. Well. 
3. Forrest has no chance in a "come form behind scenario. If Lewis gets out to 14-0, it's over.   

This is the weakest schedule we have played in many years. We are down athletically from years past but the level of competition was way down. 

1. The two 4A teams were awful. We lost to one and came within an eyelash of losing to the other. Portland is sitting at 2-8. 

2. The 1A team plays Huntingdon in Round 2 and  that will likely wrap up their season. They have some good skill guys but their line in not very good. Their best wins are against us and Eagleville (both way down this year) and the 3rd and 4th seeds from their region. 

3. Inexcusable we didn't have a backup QB ready to run the offense in Week 9. 60 kids on the roster and no one can throw a pass. 

My dog is not even barking in this fight but, I do have a question. So, the championship comes down to Lewis County beating what is essentially a 1A team with three losses? Really? Seriously? Is that correct? 

Is there pride to be found in that? I mean, that’s usually how it is for Lewis County year in and year out but who has pride in that?

I’m predicting a second round exit this year. Better than a first round but LC gonna LC like they’ve done for decades.

7 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

My dog is not even barking in this fight but, I do have a question. So, the championship comes down to Lewis County beating what is essentially a 1A team with three losses? Really? Seriously? Is that correct? 

Is there pride to be found in that? I mean, that’s usually how it is for Lewis County year in and year out but who has pride in that?

I’m predicting a second round exit this year. Better than a first round but LC gonna LC like they’ve done for decades.

Do you have pride in Page’s 3 wins this year. Let’s hear you great prediction on how far Page will go in the Playoffs. You can’t run from the fact that LC has owned Page head to head on the field.