Lewis Co host Forrest for the Reg Championship

ddaddy

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

On a more positive note, the family and friends of the Lewis Co Panther program is supporting Micah McClendon and his family by raising money to help them through this difficult time. There is a go fund me account set up the help in these efforts. It is under the name  LC is #MicahStrong if you want to donate.

This is great.. going to do my part now. We’ve got to learn to ignore ignorance such as pizza dude and focus on more positive things like this. We don’t have time for stupidity

5 hours ago, ddaddy said:

On a more positive note, the family and friends of the Lewis Co Panther program is supporting Micah McClendon and his family by raising money to help them through this difficult time. There is a go fund me account set up the help in these efforts. It is under the name  LC is #MicahStrong if you want to donate.

Thanks Panthers that is awesome. Micah has moved to Atlanta for rehab. Hopes to be home in a few months. 

Edited by Salem

3 hours ago, Salem said:

Thanks Panthers that is awesome. Micah has moved to Atlanta for rehab. Hopes to be home in a few months. 

DD or Salem, 

I was told there’d be a table to donate at Friday’s game for Micah? Is this true or do you have more info on this? Not on the illustrious FB so I’m reading the tea leaves and waiting for smoke signals out here

• Like 1

I will do my best to do updates Fri. 

Thanks to DD and the Lewis folks for their McClendon efforts. I said this several years ago but Lewis is a throwback atmosphere. You go thru the little doorway after you pay and its like youre back in the 1940s. In a good way. If/When Forrest gasses out I will be hoping they can make a deep run.