Gordonsville @ Monterey

TheJungle

2 minutes ago, powerp said:

Haha. No, I really think Clay, Monterey, and Gordonsville are all on same level With Gordy have a slight advantage over the other 2. 

Could be right, but from what I saw from Monterey last night I would disagree, but again I’m one of those middle aged overweight balding guys.

Just now, H2Oman said:

Could be right, but from what I saw from Monterey last night I would disagree, but again I’m one of those middle aged overweight balding guys.

I guess PowerP is seeing what I am. Looking at highlights and box scores,  the Gordy and Clay game was pretty competitive with Gordy putting it away late. The game last night was competitive so I kind of agree with his take on it. All 3 teams are comparable, but Gordonsville has an advantage over the other two and should win the game. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I guess PowerP is seeing what I am. Looking at highlights and box scores,  the Gordy and Clay game was pretty competitive with Gordy putting it away late. The game last night was competitive so I kind of agree with his take on it. All 3 teams are comparable, but Gordonsville has an advantage over the other two and should win the game. 

Maybe what I seen last night was a fluke, weather related or a bad live feed, but I thought if Celina could of threw the ball more they would’ve beat Monterey. 

Gordy can throw the ball which could be the difference.

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Maybe what I seen last night was a fluke, weather related or a bad live feed, but I thought if Celina could of threw the ball more they would’ve beat Monterey. 

Gordy can throw the ball which could be the difference.

Yes I agree with you.  As I was reading the posts I was thinking passing game.  I thought Gordy ran the ball mostly though.  Maybe I’m wrong, but after watching several Monterey games and Clay County games, I believe those 2 are on the same level as Sale Creek, maybe a little better.  I think Gordy is more on Copper Basin’s level when CB has their starting QB, which is somewhat better than Monterey and Clay.  But passing the ball is key