Gordonsville @ Monterey

TheJungle

22 hours ago, powerp said:

I agree. Let all in.

@MontereySportsNetwork Will y'all be broadcasting this game? I am sure a lot of Pirates will want to watch since we have a Covid game now.

Yes we will try our best to live stream. For some reason, our press box pretty much cuts out all cell phone/hot spot signals. We're working with the county school system of a plan to solve the issue. We will post scores on our facebook page and surely someone will post on coacht

On 10/26/2020 at 9:46 PM, 93grad said:

Just watched Monterey and Clay county...Gordonsville will coast.

Any Gordy games online somewhere to watch?  I watched the Fayetteville game and I believe if Fayetteville has all their starters they win that game.  Do they win 2 out of 3??? I don’t think so, but that night Gordy was off for some reason

2 hours ago, MontereySportsNetwork said:

Yes we will try our best to live stream. For some reason, our press box pretty much cuts out all cell phone/hot spot signals. We're working with the county school system of a plan to solve the issue. We will post scores on our facebook page and surely someone will post on coacht

Thank you guys. 

3 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Any Gordy games online somewhere to watch?  I watched the Fayetteville game and I believe if Fayetteville has all their starters they win that game.  Do they win 2 out of 3??? I don’t think so, but that night Gordy was off for some reason

That was our first real game in a month. We did come out sloppy and off, but I think the 2nd half was more like us.

We moved the ball and shut their offense down. I think they only had 2 first downs the 2nd half.