Halls travels to Union City

TennReb31

Well, after a good out of Conference win last week, the Tornadoes finish the season with their last conference game. Hoping to build some momentum/confidence going into playoffs. Knocked off a pretty good Ripley team last week with probably the best defensive showing we have had all year. By record we should be able to beat Halls but can't take anything for granted. What say y'all?

2 minutes ago, TennReb31 said:

Well, after a good out of Conference win last week, the Tornadoes finish the season with their last conference game. Hoping to build some momentum/confidence going into playoffs. Knocked off a pretty good Ripley team last week with probably the best defensive showing we have had all year. By record we should be able to beat Halls but can't take anything for granted. What say y'all?

Halls has some athletes but this one shouldn't be close UC by 28.

I'm glad to be back on the T after my surgery which went well. I'm finally back at work today and feeling better than I have in a long time. As for this game, it's my Tornadoe's to lose. I agree with TReb about our defense this past Friday night. Much improved. We held a team to 21 points who put up 51 on Dyersburg. A team that scorched us for 49 points a couple of weeks before. I believe we will win this game but I don't know by how much. Go Tornadoes

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

The way the Rebel defense has played the last two weeks, I am a UC fan this week to beat Halls.  We have A'Ville and I know how this game has gone in the past depending on which one of the Rebels show up.

Wish there was some way the playoffs could work for us to get another shot at y'all. That was a fun game and would be nice to do it again. Unfortunately don't see that happening.

7 hours ago, Bigsw02 said:

I'm glad to be back on the T after my surgery which went well. I'm finally back at work today and feeling better than I have in a long time. As for this game, it's my Tornadoe's to lose. I agree with TReb about our defense this past Friday night. Much improved. We held a team to 21 points who put up 51 on Dyersburg. A team that scorched us for 49 points a couple of weeks before. I believe we will win this game but I don't know by how much. Go Tornadoes

I’m glad you are feeling better and your surgery went well. 

On 10/26/2020 at 1:55 PM, Bigsw02 said:

Swoooooooooo wassssuuuppppp brother ! Hey man I asked your surgeon if they could do anything for that huge growth and he informed me that it's just your face not a growth"whoda thunk it" all kidding aside love ya like a brother and glad all is well! Now get yourself back in the theater homie !

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Swoooooooooo wassssuuuppppp brother ! Hey man I asked your surgeon if they could do anything for that huge growth and he informed me that it's just your face not a growth"whoda thunk it" all kidding aside love ya like a brother and glad all is well! Now get yourself back in the theater homie !

Love the jokes. Getting back to the theatre is going to have to wait for this China Virus to get out of the way. Thanks for your somewhat kind words