Oakland @ Warren Co.

PIONEERS12

1 minute ago, MarevulBigGal said:

Funny MTF.

Mr. Truck gets confused easily.

Confused GIF - Find on GIFER

Marevulbiggal not that I'm confused but do the first 2 rounds even matter in 6a for division 1 and 2, i miss quoted the rounds. I personally look forward to the semis every year cause Marivul finally gets a true test. DB and McMinn is the only intriguing matchup until Oakland and Marivul 

10 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Tip of the cap to WC on their season and the effort tonight. If they can duplicate that next Friday, they'll be in the 2nd round

Okay, I missed my prediction. Let’s be honest this game could have gone either way.  Oakland has a decent offense, but their defense is almost non-existent.  I don’t see them getting out of the second round, much less having the opportunity to to get trounced by Maryville.  Prediction, if Oakland and Riverdale meet again, Riverdale will beat them by two touchdowns.

Forgot to congratulate Warren Co.  You guys had a chance to win the Region last night and you left everything on the field.  I know  a moral victory isn’t what you were looking for, but keep your heads up.  You have the opportunity to shake up the playoffs.  Take it one game at a time.

• Like 1

The Pioneers had their chances. I’m sure Creasy would say this was their most hard fought game of the season. Congrats to the Patriots for winning the region. Hopefully, we can meet again in the 2nd round. Great season for the Pioneers, a great team with several of Region 3’s best athletes. Yes, we may have surprised some, but we knew what we had going into this season and we are not done yet.

4 hours ago, PIONEERS12 said:

The Pioneers had their chances. I’m sure Creasy would say this was their most hard fought game of the season. Congrats to the Patriots for winning the region. Hopefully, we can meet again in the 2nd round. Great season for the Pioneers, a great team with several of Region 3’s best athletes. Yes, we may have surprised some, but we knew what we had going into this season and we are not done yet.

If the same Oakland defense shows up in the second round like showed up last night, you guys will punch your ticket to the quarterfinals. Warren County’s Offense showed Oakland’s Defense who their daddy was.  

7 hours ago, TomLHS said:

Okay, I missed my prediction. Let’s be honest this game could have gone either way.  Oakland has a decent offense, but their defense is almost non-existent.  I don’t see them getting out of the second round, much less having the opportunity to to get trounced by Maryville.  Prediction, if Oakland and Riverdale meet again, Riverdale will beat them by two touchdowns.

I would say you would be able to find a number of sporting gentlemen to take a very large wager on these predictions. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, TomLHS said:

If the same Oakland defense shows up in the second round like showed up last night, you guys will punch your ticket to the quarterfinals. Warren County’s Offense showed Oakland’s Defense who their daddy was.  

Not quite.  Warren County lost.  No such thing as a moral victory in football.  Scoring 20 doesn't make you anyones daddy.