Clarksville NW @ Henry County

PatriotNation

20 minutes ago, mmb said:

Y’all need to slow it down a little. We’ll be lucky to squeak out a win this week. I’m sticking with my 28-14 prediction. GBR

Yes sir you are correct. I get my cart before my horse sometimes. NW looks to be one of the best teams out of Clarksville. Could be the closest game we have had with a Clarksville team in a long time :popcorneater:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PatriotsNation said:

Yes sir you are correct. I get my cart before my horse sometimes. NW looks to be one of the best teams out of Clarksville. Could be the closest game we have had with a Clarksville team in a long time :popcorneater:

Lol. They could mix all the clarksville teams together to make a dream team and we still blow them out. 

22 hours ago, HCFan said:

What will our region look like next year? I understand TSSAA has reclassified the divisions & we will lose some & add some. 

@HCFan somebody posted this on another thread about the possible region 7-5A next year.

Region 7 - Clarksville NE, Clarksville NW, Henry Co, Kenwood, Springfield, Dyer Co

11 minutes ago, HCFan said:

So we are looking at 5 non region games to pick up.....not an easy task!

Yeah possibly. I dont really see anybody else being in our region. Me personally would hope we could keep Beech, Haywood, Brentwood, possibly add Milan. Then idk about the last one. That would be my 4 choices if I could. 

2 hours ago, PatriotsNation said:

Yeah possibly. I dont really see anybody else being in our region. Me personally would hope we could keep Beech, Haywood, Brentwood, possibly add Milan. Then idk about the last one. That would be my 4 choices if I could. 

Milan would be a great program to play year in and year out.  But I would really love to see a Peabody- Henry county matchup. ... think that game could go either way.  

• Upvote 1