Region 1A - Early Outlook

GreeneDevil123

Hampton jumped out to a 15 pint lead against Uh and Unaka this week on the road only to be very fortunate to win. Key in my opinion was they were on the road and after big leads relaxed to much. Hampton has only had 4 home games this season but end the season with 6 straight at home. They have now won 6 straight and 9 out of there last 10. My opinion is they will be tough to beat at home. “If” they win out which would be a win over NG I think the tournament favors the home team in a coin flip. I will also say in my opinion Hampton knows why the lost at Ng and will make the needed adjustments. That doesn’t mean anything obviously but as you all know your teams as you are around them daily I know Hampton. The rotation is just now coming together and trying a lot of different defenses for tournaments. I like our chances at Hampton but on the road is iffy. I also know on any given night anybody can beat anyone. 

1 hour ago, Htowndawgs said:

Hampton jumped out to a 15 pint lead against Uh and Unaka this week on the road only to be very fortunate to win. Key in my opinion was they were on the road and after big leads relaxed to much. Hampton has only had 4 home games this season but end the season with 6 straight at home. They have now won 6 straight and 9 out of there last 10. My opinion is they will be tough to beat at home. “If” they win out which would be a win over NG I think the tournament favors the home team in a coin flip. I will also say in my opinion Hampton knows why the lost at Ng and will make the needed adjustments. That doesn’t mean anything obviously but as you all know your teams as you are around them daily I know Hampton. The rotation is just now coming together and trying a lot of different defenses for tournaments. I like our chances at Hampton but on the road is iffy. I also know on any given night anybody can beat anyone. 

If Hampton beats NG, and they both have one loss, does that turn to a coin flip? 

Edited by RodgerDodger32
Grammar

22 hours ago, Htowndawgs said:

I agree that home court will play a huge factor in who wins the tournament.. I think Hampton is 10 Pts better at home .. NG is the team I have seen the most .. to me Hampton is a year away .. they are good but NG can match their size .. the press didn’t bother them .. and have by far the best player on the court .. and if it comes down to coaching .. I’ll take NG over anyone but maybe Unaka .. 

3 hours ago, GreeneDevil101992 said:

I agree that home court will play a huge factor in who wins the tournament.. I think Hampton is 10 Pts better at home .. NG is the team I have seen the most .. to me Hampton is a year away .. they are good but NG can match their size .. the press didn’t bother them .. and have by far the best player on the court .. and if it comes down to coaching .. I’ll take NG over anyone but maybe Unaka .. 

Agree, love Coach Dugger at Unaka. Always gets the most out of his guys. 

2 hours ago, IMDog said:

I've only got to watch a couple of Hamptons games,so I've got a question,where is Conner J. Is he hurt,out sick,or focused on football?also from the little I've got to watch i believe Unaka could be a dark horse,if they get hot from outside they can light it up 

Focused on FB 'Dog