Region 1A - Early Outlook

GreeneDevil123

6 hours ago, GreeneDevil123 said:

Who Yal got in region final .. I'm going to say NG .. Loftis showed up for them last game and that makes them tougher .. from what Ive seen and heard Cosby is too small.. if Burelson wore them out from Hampton Schultz will have 35 

NG by 10 or more from what Ive seen. NG is to big and playing at home gives them a huge advantage. 

14 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

NG by 10 or more from what Ive seen. NG is to big and playing at home gives them a huge advantage. 

We have a couple bigs that can play, and a couple of smaller kids who can play big. I think we can give NG all they want. If it was at Cosby I would be very confident we could get em. No one is bad at this point. Hampton was a very good team. Should be fun!

3 hours ago, old24eagle said:

We have a couple bigs that can play, and a couple of smaller kids who can play big. I think we can give NG all they want. If it was at Cosby I would be very confident we could get em. No one is bad at this point. Hampton was a very good team. Should be fun!

If by can play you're talking about 33 your big kid .. I'll have to respectfully disagree ..  Burley for Hampton wore him out last night 

On 3/3/2021 at 12:13 PM, GreeneDevil123 said:

If by can play you're talking about 33 your big kid .. I'll have to respectfully disagree ..  Burley for Hampton wore him out last night 

Exactly my thinking. NG bigs are athletic and can take you off the bounce. Cosby big can only turn one way and score and is a liability on defense. Johnson will have to have a big night for them to win. There are no categories I’d give an edge to Cosby over NG except maybe the Johnson kid. NG coaches will definitely have a plan in place though. With NG at home I’m taking them

by 10+ 

6 hours ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Exactly my thinking. NG bigs are athletic and can take you off the bounce. Cosby big can only turn one way and score and is a liability on defense. Johnson will have to have a big night for them to win. There are no categories I’d give an edge to Cosby over NG except maybe the Johnson kid. NG coaches will definitely have a plan in place though. With NG at home I’m taking them

by 10+ 

My take from the first half...we are more athletic than NG but NG is bigger. I like our chances with a two point lead at the half but we better stay aggressive and out of foul trouble. Anybody’s game right now!

• Like 1