Region 1A - Early Outlook

GreeneDevil123

On 3/28/2021 at 9:21 AM, RodgerDodger32 said:

Where was coach Carpenter at before? 

He is the principal at the elementary,before that he coached cloudlands boys team,he also was an assistant on Ned Smith's teams at cloudland.should make the girls team a little more competitive,hopefully there will be a little more talent on the way up to help,plus last year's team was without one of their best players due to injury.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2021 at 10:05 PM, IMDog said:

He is the principal at the elementary,before that he coached cloudlands boys team,he also was an assistant on Ned Smith's teams at cloudland.should make the girls team a little more competitive,hopefully there will be a little more talent on the way up to help,plus last year's team was without one of their best players due to injury.

The 8th grade coming in is a good bunch.  After that, nothing.  I think Ned's daughter is the only one.  He'll have his work cut out for sure. 

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2021 at 2:19 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Be tough for them to get out of that #4 spot for awhile . 

I love Carp, but he's gonna find out how different girls ball is from boys.  The 8th grade he has coming in next year will need to be ready to play varsity right away.  The freshmen at cland who will be sophomores are talented and once they are juniors, they will be joined by Reagan blair,  my daughters,  and the biggest post we've had since Brooke Rhodes.  Blair will be varsity as a freshman and will contribute some right away.  Sahara and Blair may be the two most athletic girls to ever play here. 

On 4/16/2021 at 11:16 AM, THE KING said:

I love Carp, but he's gonna find out how different girls ball is from boys.  The 8th grade he has coming in next year will need to be ready to play varsity right away.  The freshmen at cland who will be sophomores are talented and once they are juniors, they will be joined by Reagan blair,  my daughters,  and the biggest post we've had since Brooke Rhodes.  Blair will be varsity as a freshman and will contribute some right away.  Sahara and Blair may be the two most athletic girls to ever play here. 

Always liked watching Sahara play.Im Curious as to what kind of guards NG will have next year. I know they have the big girl still but not sure what is around her.