Unaka 

Cloudland 

NG 

UH

Hampton 

Tie NG and Unaka 

Cloudland 

UH 

NG is supposedly getting a German or two so you never really know how that will pan out. They do have a good group of young kids but they are not all varsity ready yet. 

24 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Hampton 

Tie NG and Unaka 

Cloudland 

UH 

NG is supposedly getting a German or two so you never really know how that will pan out. They do have a good group of young kids but they are not all varsity ready yet. 

I see NG dropping to 3rd next year behind Hampton and Unaka. They lost all their size and scoring. Hard to replace that in Single A in 1 year 

26 minutes ago, baldeagle22 said:

I’m gonna have to agree with this one. Hampton will obviously run the league but I think any place after that is fair game for any of the others. 

I think there will be a lot of close games in this league next season. I just think that NG will be a little better than what some people may think they will be.

On 5/13/2021 at 3:43 PM, 99SportsFan said:

I think there will be a lot of close games in this league next season. I just think that NG will be a little better than what some people may think they will be.

On 5/13/2021 at 9:50 AM, 99SportsFan said:

Next year I’ll go with

Hampton

NG

Unaka

Cloudland

UH

I think Unaka and NG will be close but every team in the league will have to compete and try to beat Hampton.

8 minutes ago, Baller04 said:

I think Unaka and NG will be close but every team in the league will have to compete and try to beat Hampton.

Yes I think Hampton will be really good. I think NG may have a slow start but I think by the time conference games begin they will  be ready to compete at a high level.

12 hours ago, baldeagle22 said:

I agree with this statement. I think NG boys will surprise a lot of people once they get going. Not really sure what all Unaka has back. 

Never know what kind of Foreign help they will get. Now that I look at it I may change my mind I had them at 4th but you guys may be right