Region 1A - Early Outlook

GreeneDevil123

8 minutes ago, baldeagle22 said:

I guess it is good for him, when he was afraid he was gonna look bad this year because we’ve never really seen him coach without the most talent, with the good teams that he was handed to him when he got there anyways. 

NG has had the talent to make the state tournament the last four years but coaching mistakes costed them in district and regional games, not sure it’s a bad thing for NG.

28 minutes ago, GreeneDevil123 said:

Like him or not ... he got the most out of the kids that he had while he was there .. no one can dispute that  .. no coach is getting where he got without talent .. as far as being scared the situation he will be in will be tougher than NGs .. So you guys are right guess we will see how good he is..I have a hard time bashing a man trying to better himself 

I’m sure you do coach 

On 5/16/2021 at 3:37 PM, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I didn't know until this past year but apparently NG always get an exchange student every year and has for quite awhile. Also Schultz's brother was at South Greene this year ( you go to the school you are staying at is zoned for) it just so happens that he wasn't the player Chris was but heck who is. 

Almost every school in Greeneville/Greene County has 1-5 exchange students each year.  Some play sports and some don't.  Further, there are typically 10-20 exchanges students placed in the NE TN region.  The representative who places them actually lives in Greene Co so there are always more here.  Want exchange students at your school?  Then host one or get families at your school to host one.

5 hours ago, Greenecounty said:

Almost every school in Greeneville/Greene County has 1-5 exchange students each year.  Some play sports and some don't.  Further, there are typically 10-20 exchanges students placed in the NE TN region.  The representative who places them actually lives in Greene Co so there are always more here.  Want exchange students at your school?  Then host one or get families at your school to host one.

Thank you for explaining the process buddy. Been wanting to get me one