Jump to content

Region 1A - Early Outlook


GreeneDevil123
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

NG beat UH tonight by about 10. The German went for 33 and Meredith had 43 out of 54 points. Maybe the tourney will be more competitive than imagined. 

Worst game I’ve seen ng play ..plus NG is banged up.. coasted tonight ...  think it’s them and Hampton still 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hampton jumped out to a 15 pint lead against Uh and Unaka this week on the road only to be very fortunate to win. Key in my opinion was they were on the road and after big leads relaxed to much. Hampton has only had 4 home games this season but end the season with 6 straight at home. They have now won 6 straight and 9 out of there last 10. My opinion is they will be tough to beat at home. “If” they win out which would be a win over NG I think the tournament favors the home team in a coin flip. I will also say in my opinion Hampton knows why the lost at Ng and will make the needed adjustments. That doesn’t mean anything obviously but as you all know your teams as you are around them daily I know Hampton. The rotation is just now coming together and trying a lot of different defenses for tournaments. I like our chances at Hampton but on the road is iffy. I also know on any given night anybody can beat anyone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Htowndawgs said:

Hampton jumped out to a 15 pint lead against Uh and Unaka this week on the road only to be very fortunate to win. Key in my opinion was they were on the road and after big leads relaxed to much. Hampton has only had 4 home games this season but end the season with 6 straight at home. They have now won 6 straight and 9 out of there last 10. My opinion is they will be tough to beat at home. “If” they win out which would be a win over NG I think the tournament favors the home team in a coin flip. I will also say in my opinion Hampton knows why the lost at Ng and will make the needed adjustments. That doesn’t mean anything obviously but as you all know your teams as you are around them daily I know Hampton. The rotation is just now coming together and trying a lot of different defenses for tournaments. I like our chances at Hampton but on the road is iffy. I also know on any given night anybody can beat anyone. 

If Hampton beats NG, and they both have one loss, does that turn to a coin flip? 

Edited by RodgerDodger32
Grammar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Htowndawgs said:

Hampton jumped out to a 15 pint lead against Uh and Unaka this week on the road only to be very fortunate to win. Key in my opinion was they were on the road and after big leads relaxed to much. Hampton has only had 4 home games this season but end the season with 6 straight at home. They have now won 6 straight and 9 out of there last 10. My opinion is they will be tough to beat at home. “If” they win out which would be a win over NG I think the tournament favors the home team in a coin flip. I will also say in my opinion Hampton knows why the lost at Ng and will make the needed adjustments. That doesn’t mean anything obviously but as you all know your teams as you are around them daily I know Hampton. The rotation is just now coming together and trying a lot of different defenses for tournaments. I like our chances at Hampton but on the road is iffy. I also know on any given night anybody can beat anyone. 

I agree that home court will play a huge factor in who wins the tournament.. I think Hampton is 10 Pts better at home .. NG is the team I have seen the most .. to me Hampton is a year away .. they are good but NG can match their size .. the press didn’t bother them .. and have by far the best player on the court .. and if it comes down to coaching .. I’ll take NG over anyone but maybe Unaka .. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GreeneDevil101992 said:

I agree that home court will play a huge factor in who wins the tournament.. I think Hampton is 10 Pts better at home .. NG is the team I have seen the most .. to me Hampton is a year away .. they are good but NG can match their size .. the press didn’t bother them .. and have by far the best player on the court .. and if it comes down to coaching .. I’ll take NG over anyone but maybe Unaka .. 

Agree, love Coach Dugger at Unaka. Always gets the most out of his guys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've only got to watch a couple of Hamptons games,so I've got a question,where is Conner J. Is he hurt,out sick,or focused on football?also from the little I've got to watch i believe Unaka could be a dark horse,if they get hot from outside they can light it up 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, IMDog said:

I've only got to watch a couple of Hamptons games,so I've got a question,where is Conner J. Is he hurt,out sick,or focused on football?also from the little I've got to watch i believe Unaka could be a dark horse,if they get hot from outside they can light it up 

Focused on FB 'Dog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...