1. Cleveland 

2. East Hamilton 

3. Mcminn county 

4. Bradley central

5. Walker Valley 

6. Ooletwah 

7. Soddy daisy

Does that look right?

Looks right.  Winner of Soddy/Ootlewah plays at McMinn. Winner of WV/Bradley plays at Cleveland. EH gets the winner of Soddy/Ootlewah vs McMinn.

On 2/14/2021 at 10:18 AM, Haydiboy said:

Do you know the order 

I'm think 

1. Cleveland 

2. East Hamilton 

3. Mcminn county 

4. Bradley central

5. Walker Valley 

6. Ooletwah 

7. Soddy daisy

Does that look right?

No, it’s not right. Walker Valley is 4th and host against Bradley. Had they beat Cleveland last Friday they would have been 3rd. Only correcting you since you asked. 

8 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

You're okay man  that's why I ask but don't see how they would have been third only beating  Cleveland  once and losing to mcminn  twice. 

Can't believe the game I saw between mcminn county and mcminn central  went overtime for  the AA school  to snag a victory with the century mark. 101-97

The reason they could have been 3rd....As of Friday, McMinn had 5 district losses (Cleveland twice, East Ham twice, and Bradley). Walker Valley had 4 district loses (Cleveland once, East Ham once, McMinn twice). So, if they had won, they would have only had 4 loses in district. 

34 minutes ago, Haydiboy said:

Think it's pretty even between mcminn,Bradley, and walker valley could go either way in their games 

I agree, but I would throw East Ham in that group too. WV played them twice and beat them the first time  and lost in overtime the second time. Cleveland is the best team because of the play of McGowen.  McMinn needs to play 2-3 zone against East Ham. They struggle against it. 

37 minutes ago, Rockytopmojo7 said:

I agree, but I would throw East Ham in that group too. WV played them twice and beat them the first time  and lost in overtime the second time. Cleveland is the best team because of the play of McGowen.  McMinn needs to play 2-3 zone against East Ham. They struggle against it. 

I think EH is the best team. Their combination of size and guard play is the best in the district. Cleveland was literally on fire during the 1st meeting, which is why they won.