AAA outlook

fooseball95

http://www.southeastwrestling.com/tennessee-2

Whoever runs Southeast Wrestling has already done 20-21 outlooks for each region. I don't think these account for the reclassifications because they still have Halls, Soddy, Munford, etc. in AAA, but they're a good starting point if you're wondering which schools are returning state qualifiers and medalists.

Overall, I think they're fairly accurate.

3 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

With the season around the corner there’s not much buzz about the upcoming season. I think it would be good to start up the yearly discussion. I know Cleveland, WC, SH, to name are few are the normal top teams. Who are the studs coming back? Transfers? Guys to look out for? Underdogs? Let’s Go!!!!!!

Alright, fooseball95, I'll bite.  You forget about the team across town as a normal top team?  BCHS is certainly one of the top teams in the state, year in and year out.  And the other teams you mentioned as well.  I'll admit though, Cleveland is primed and should win another two titles this year.  Everyone else is going for second.  Did Cleveland get a transfer that attended Blair Academy?  

4 minutes ago, CleveBear said:

Alright, fooseball95, I'll bite.  You forget about the team across town as a normal top team?  BCHS is certainly one of the top teams in the state, year in and year out.  And the other teams you mentioned as well.  I'll admit though, Cleveland is primed and should win another two titles this year.  Everyone else is going for second.  Did Cleveland get a transfer that attended Blair Academy?  

Yes I expect Bradley to be there not sure why I didn’t add them haha. No disrespect to them

2 hours ago, CleveBear said:

My understanding it that Cody Chittum will be wrestling for Cleveland this year and will not be back at Blair Academy for this year.

On 10/27/2020 at 9:22 AM, fooseball95 said:

With the season around the corner there’s not much buzz about the upcoming season. I think it would be good to start up the yearly discussion. I know Cleveland, WC, SH, to name are few are the normal top teams. Who are the studs coming back? Transfers? Guys to look out for? Underdogs? Let’s Go!!!!!!

We have you guys pretty early and hopefully do better than last season! We're deep in spots with some weight classes having multiple state qualifiers (except for 106), but as usual we'll be missing some starters until football is over. My guess we'll be close to the top 5 by year's end.

We did get a super nice transfer from GA (Trion-Grindhouse kid), I'll be anxious to see him more once he's done with football...

8 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

We have you guys pretty early and hopefully do better than last season! We're deep in spots with some weight classes having multiple state qualifiers (except for 106), but as usual we'll be missing some starters until football is over. My guess we'll be close to the top 5 by year's end.

We did get a super nice transfer from GA (Trion-Grindhouse kid), I'll be anxious to see him more once he's done with football...

Will be sweet to able  battle with y’all this year. Sounds like y’all are gonna be solid

Edited by fooseball95