AAA outlook

fooseball95

On 10/27/2020 at 2:42 PM, ghouse said:

My understanding it that Cody Chittum will be wrestling for Cleveland this year and will not be back at Blair Academy for this year.

I heard Chittum was ruled ineligible (true?).  Too bad was looking forward to watching him wrestle here in TN, not that there would have been much competition outside a select few. Anybody heard anything different?  

2 hours ago, oceansize42 said:

I heard Chittum was ruled ineligible (true?).  Too bad was looking forward to watching him wrestle here in TN, not that there would have been much competition outside a select few. Anybody heard anything different?  

i have heard rumors of that as well.  Someone with knowledge of the Cleveland program would have to confirm it though.  

• 2 months later...
On 11/1/2020 at 6:50 PM, ObserverW said:

HAHAHAHA!  I hate to be the one to point out how ridiculous you sound--actually who am I kidding, I don't mind at all, but as Joe would say C'mon man!  You must have been locked away in the wrestling room with no windows and no internet access for the past year.  So let me get this straight, you are going to take your ONE returning 6th place medalist and move from 29th to the top 5?  Or I guess I should say, "close to the top 5."  Maybe its different out here when we say close to something we mean its reasonably attainable whereas it seems that your version of close means something entirely different.  

I will say I enjoy your blind optimism but using state qualifier as a determination of success from a region where each weight class had an average of 6 wrestlers and one win would therefore earn you that prestigious title of state qualifier, that might just be a bit of a dangerous assumption.  But good luck with that.

If Cleveland doesn't win the dual 84-0, you should call it a successful season and start building for next year.  

On 11/2/2020 at 9:29 PM, JSamson7 said:

We'll see, just outside of the top 5 could be anywhere from 6 to 9 and that's not "illogical" for us to be there at year's end. Next time I'll dumb it down for you more so you'll understand a little better.

Remember in November when I told you to open the window and look out?  I know we're not finished yet, but I think it's safe to say top 6 to 9 is not only illogical, it's just downright insane.  HAHA!  We're over here pulling for you though, maybe you can make a run and jump into the top 25, it will be tough because you will have to jump over Siegel and McMinn with their crew of 2 wrestlers.  @JSamson7 You should have taken my advice bro.  Maybe next year....right??

17 minutes ago, ObserverW said:

Remember in November when I told you to open the window and look out?  I know we're not finished yet, but I think it's safe to say top 6 to 9 is not only illogical, it's just downright insane.  HAHA!  We're over here pulling for you though, maybe you can make a run and jump into the top 25, it will be tough because you will have to jump over Siegel and McMinn with their crew of 2 wrestlers.  @JSamson7 You should have taken my advice bro.  Maybe next year....right??

Dude, say what you want but we're not exactly healthy walking in here. 2 of our best wrestlers didn't make make trip due to injuries, Dad. I will say this, I'm not afraid to speak my mind nor do I hide behind a keyboard putz.

Edited by JSamson7