Hendersonville vs Mt Juliet

mondo44

Looking forward to heading to the Bear Den Friday night for the region 4 championship game between the Commandos and the Golden Bears.  Commandos will face a disciplined well coached team that has 4 exceptional skill players on offense who can score from anywhere, the best defensive front we have faced all year, and overall a defense with no weaknesses.  Couple that with perhaps the best special teams around make it a formidable challenge.  Need to get it off to a fast start and play mistake free football.  Looking forward to a pregame cheeseburger and a great night of football.  Go Commandos!

14 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

As of now, I’m favoring Hendersonville just because of our poor Oline and Qb play/ play calling..... but that’s excessive to say “by as much as they want”..

solely based in the eye test, Hendersonville is atleast 2 scores better. 

based on common opponents...

HHS shut out Station Camp, Mt. Juliet allowed 16 points. Advantage: Hendersonville

HHS beat Wilson Central handily 27-10...it took everything MJ had to win 10-7. Advantage: Hendersonville

HHS destroyed Gallatin 46-0, MJ also handled them but not as dominant 31-10. Advantage: Hendersonville (slightly thanks to the D)

and perhaps the most important...HHS beat Rossview handily 42-21...MJ lost 22-14. 

I just think HHS is the more complete team. They are by far the better defensive team and a decently better offensive team. Home field will be MJ’s biggest friend friday night. 

Ok then I guess I need to step in and configure some of your assessments with facts.... let’s begin.

MJs first team defense had a shutout against Station Camp.... And also put 53 on them.. enough said.

MJ did everything they could to lose against Wilson Central, two Tds called back, turnovers, ending the game on their 5 yard line. 

Gallatin game was 31-3 until we put our 2nd team in.

we also put 45 on Lebanon... a common opponent you conveniently didn’t mention.

the only point you have is the Rossview game which I hope was just a fluke....

also it must be noted MJ has went back to the wing T. I think that will help us out tremendously.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS