Greenfield at West Carroll

11 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will get 2 linebackers back for playoffs. 1 hasn't played all year and the other hasn't played linebacker since the first game both started at linebacker last year. This will help the LC defense. LC will be able to put kids in their right positions on defense. This could make a big difference for the LC defense.

That’s great news

I wanted to come back and congratulate WC on a fantastic game and best of luck for your team, school and fans on rest of the season. Y’all was the better team from start to finish and y’all deserve to win and go deep into the playoffs. After the results of this game I think it will be WC or Lake County representing the west. Greenfield had a great team this and congrats on the season y’all have. Y’all should be proud of the accomplishments and finish out the season strong.

5 hours ago, shockernation said:

West Carroll is a top 10 team imo

You are correct. Not sure greenfield was a top 5 team but they was ranked there and had a chance to prove themselves and everyone else that  they belonged and they failed to do that tonight. WC was simply the better team and maybe Greenfield will get another chance to play WC in playoffs. Best of luck to both team going forward. 

3 minutes ago, Voljackets said:

You are correct. Not sure greenfield was a top 5 team but they was ranked there and had a chance to prove themselves and everyone else that  they belonged and they failed to do that tonight. WC was simply the better team and maybe Greenfield will get another chance to play WC in playoffs. Best of luck to both team going forward. 

They will in the second round I believe 

1 hour ago, Voljackets said:

I wanted to come back and congratulate WC on a fantastic game and best of luck for your team, school and fans on rest of the season. Y’all was the better team from start to finish and y’all deserve to win and go deep into the playoffs. After the results of this game I think it will be WC or Lake County representing the west. Greenfield had a great team this and congrats on the season y’all have. Y’all should be proud of the accomplishments and finish out the season strong.

Much appreciated.

15 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will get 2 linebackers back for playoffs. 1 hasn't played all year and the other hasn't played linebacker since the first game both started at linebacker last year. This will help the LC defense. LC will be able to put kids in their right positions on defense. This could make a big difference for the LC defense.

Twin?