Thursday 10/29/2020

BoardHater71

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I was out of touch for almost a year. I’m just going by what I saw at the last game. They started a lot of seniors from my count listening to the starting lineups. Every lineman on offense, the QB, the RB, WR. I heard Mount kid names called as the only one on offense. On defense I noticed a couple younger ones playing but only about 2 starters I believe. Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I counted 1 on offense last game and 3 on defense. The rest appeared to be seniors. 

SP will have a plethora of skill guys (Hunter, Hunter, Mount, Jackson, Kelly, and Kelly). They will need linemen. Big 75 and 57 return at least.

1 hour ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Which one would y'all prefer? 1A or 2A, I say 2A

I prefer 2A. More game competition. This year Peabody only played up with two 4 A teams and a three 3 A teams. Still 9-0.

Milan is 2nd in 3A rankings and beat Hardin County, Covington, and Lexington. 
Trenton won that game 34-13.

South Side if they win against Northside will be third in their region if they loose they are 4th. That game was 40-13 in Peabodys favor.

in the end I like to see us play harder teams makes the season more interesting. In 7A maybe 1 team will challenge or two I’d like things continue the way they are now.

59 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

I prefer 2A. More game competition. This year Peabody only played up with two 4 A teams and a three 3 A teams. Still 9-0.

Milan is 2nd in 3A rankings and beat Hardin County, Covington, and Lexington. 
Trenton won that game 34-13.

South Side if they win against Northside will be third in their region if they loose they are 4th. That game was 40-13 in Peabodys favor.

in the end I like to see us play harder teams makes the season more interesting. In 7A maybe 1 team will challenge or two I’d like things continue the way they are now.

Thank you, I just didn't know if you were one of those people that'll choose 1A just to rack up gold balls.

8 hours ago, Polarsloth said:

Bad news for SP especially with Victory stepping down this year. Thought you all would have it wrapped up for the next few until I saw this. 

Bring 'em on.  The east is going to be more competitive the next few years anyway so SP may not make it.  But if we meet up with them then I'll be happy because, win or lose, it means that we were better than almost everyone else.