Thursday 10/29/2020

BoardHater71

24 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It all makes sense now. Trenton is ducking Huntingdon. 

I think theres something to that...lol..  Why would Huntingdon want to play a little Single A school.And especially Milan. Why would Milan continue playing Trenton? If Milan is ranked in 3A and Trenton in Single A,why would Milan consider playing a Single A team,even though it's a rival and in county opponent.If Milan wins,people are going to say Milan should win.If Milan loses,people are going to say ,Milan isnt what I thought...lol.Doesnt matter that Trenton has won past meetings.Its the stigma of why play a Single A school? Maybe Milan plays teams like Dyersburg,Covington,,Union City,and even Huntingdon now they are in 2A....

Edited by mrbigster

6 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I think theres something to that...lol..  Why would Huntingdon want to play a little Single A school.And especially Milan. Why would Milan continue playing Trenton? If Milan is ranked in 3A and Trenton in Single A,why would Milan consider playing a Single A team,even though it's a rival and in county opponent.If Milan wins,people are going to say Milan should win.If Milan loses,people are going to say ,Milan isnt what I thought...lol.Doesnt matter that Trenton has won past meetings.Its the stigma of why play a Single A school? Maybe Milan plays teams like Dyersburg,Covington,,Union City,and even Huntingdon now they are in 2A....

You aren’t making sense. Milan has played both Trenton and Huntingdon the last few years 

All  the Single A teams.Just strap em up.I feel like South Pitt.LC wi l l be better next few years also.McKenzie supposedely be loaded as we.LC has a freshman qb and sophomore.Who knows how good they wi  be? Not saying LC beats Trenton or McKenzie but I dont think it wlll be a cake walk.Plus,you never know about injuries.A team can be a power,lose their qb or starting rb and anything could happen