How many playoff games will be cancelled because of Covid?

hardtackle

10 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Due to COVID-19 contact tracing, the Lenoir City Football team will have to cancel their Friday night playoff game against Knox West.

Although, this does bode the question:  Why does a 2-7 team qualify for the playoffs in the first place?  Hopefully TSSAA gets equal # of teams in regions this time around.

On 10/29/2020 at 12:01 PM, pioneer42 said:

I don’t know a kid in West TN that has been seriously ill from Covid. Where are you getting this info?? TSSAA don’t make money unless they play playoffs. They are not stopping now.

A freshman on Farragut’s  girl’s soccer team was in the ICU and on a vent  because of Covid complications. I’m not arguing about what precautions are appropriate and which are going too far because it’s such a multi faceted subject with so many factors to consider and I agree that kids are much less likely to face substantial complications. But they can be adversely affected and they can and  sometimes do get very sick. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

A freshman on Farragut’s  girl’s soccer team was in the ICU and on a vent  because of Covid complications. I’m not arguing about what precautions are appropriate and which are going too far because it’s such a multi faceted subject with so many factors to consider and I agree that kids are much less likely to face substantial complications. But they can be adversely affected and they can and  sometimes do get very sick. 

Right on, but regardless of which side of it we are on we can all agree on one thing...... to lift her & her family up in prayer.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bluegreymom said:

Prayers for her and her family. 

• Like 1