Teams Moving Up?

smokefb

If I were East Nashville I'd be communicating with Tony Brunetti about how to go wherever PC is not going to be. I'd love to see the game continue though. East or Pearl could both end up in Cookeville frequently if they represented different classes instead of duking it out for all the marbles twice a year. 

Just an outsider's perspective. 

• Like 1

Just now, LloydBonafide said:

:lol:

I don’t know these schools numbers, but I definitely doubt Alcoa and South Pitt  moves up. 

Alcoa could compete at any level and are not afraid to schedule tough out of region games, but can also promise a kid that they would compete for a state championship yearly in 3A .

You could bet If I were a parent in East TN and had a kid that was really good that I thought could play at the next level we would be moving to Alcoa. 

My thoughts from an outsider looking in!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t know these schools numbers, but I definitely doubt Alcoa and South Pitt  moves up. 

Alcoa could compete at any level and are not afraid to schedule tough out of region games, but can also promise a kid that they would compete for a state championship yearly in 3A .

You could bet If I were a parent in East TN and had a kid that was really good that I thought could play at the next level we would be moving to Alcoa. 

Same would go for Pearl Cohn if I had a kid that lived in that area. Both great schools that have a track record of getting kids to the next level!

4 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Tonight Alcoa will be playing their 3rd 6A school, yeah they are fearless

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Tonight Alcoa will be playing their 3rd 6A school, yeah they are fearless

They may even be favored to win that game, though that’s pure speculation, since I’m not familiar with that part of the state. 

I know Alcoa gets a lot of people insinuating that they recruit, but from my point of view, there would be no need. Their program and its history does that for them.  

• Upvote 1

They may beat 6A teams

but regular season and postseason are different

can they win a 6A Gold Ball when it matters?

well never know because they are chicken and are afraid to jump up a classification because deep down in their hearts theyll never win a 4A, 5A or 6A Gold Ball

Beating a 6A team in regular season isnt Fearless

Fearless is jumping to the next classification and winning that classes golden ball

until i see otherwise Alcoa has proven it does not have the Guts to jump up a classification

theyd get blown out by like Oakland in 6A playoffs

• Like 1