AA Playoffs Region 5 VS Region 6

vandyfan1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

So is Forrest better than what General is giving them credit for? We all know how he words things and gets in his moods lol. How would you compare them to previous years

Man I don’t want to short Forrest because they played lights out against us, but I think they are in the ballpark with Eagleville. Fact is we don’t  have all our players, but I won’t use that as an excuse like trollin. Last week we had one linemen practice that started the first game. I thought at the beginning of the year that our offensive line would carry us deep in the playoffs, but  we have been hit hard. 

33 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Man I don’t want to short Forrest because they played lights out against us, but I think they are in the ballpark with Eagleville. Fact is we don’t  have all our players, but I won’t use that as an excuse like trollin. Last week we had one linemen practice that started the first game. I thought at the beginning of the year that our offensive line would carry us deep in the playoffs, but  we have been hit hard. 

Say what you want @ddaddy. The fact is 95% of our JR’s were quarantined. Our school shut down. No practice for 3 weeks. I don’t hear Lewis going through that. Our JR’s make up the majority of our starters. We played Scotts Hill with Sophomores and Freshmen and with what few Seniors we have. Tell me another school that has had that type of tragedy happen to their season and not be majorly impacted. Just because you guys are 10-0 doesn’t mean anything. You play a weak schedule. You can’t make it pass the 2nd round. And if you do, which I hope you do, but doubt you get passed the 2nd round, we will show Lewis what’s up and move on to the semi finals. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Nothing against ddaddy but I hope they don’t as long as Region 6 wins waverly will have home field all the way to semifinals. The rematch between Lewis and Riverside should be a dandy. I do think East Hickman is going to upset Forrest. So I think we will have our redemption against them.

As long as we are still playing we will be at home. Semi finals we will travel. 

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Say what you want @ddaddy. The fact is 95% of our JR’s were quarantined. Our school shut down. No practice for 3 weeks. I don’t hear Lewis going through that. Our JR’s make up the majority of our starters. We played Scotts Hill with Sophomores and Freshmen and with what few Seniors we have. Tell me another school that has had that type of tragedy happen to their season and not be majorly impacted. Just because you guys are 10-0 doesn’t mean anything. You play a weak schedule. You can’t make it pass the 2nd round. And if you do, which I hope you do, but doubt you get passed the 2nd round, we will show Lewis what’s up and move on to the semi finals. 

Blaa blaa blaa you are an excuse maker that compares everyone to the best 4 year run that you have had in the history of your program. Let’s continue this discussion next year or the year after when you fade in the early rounds of the POs. I am going to start to treat you like Pizzaboy and only reply when I want to show your ignorance. By the way you do know that head to head LC has a pretty good winning percentage against your team right.

3 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

Blaa blaa blaa you are an excuse maker that compares everyone to the best 4 year run that you have had in the history of your program. Let’s continue this discussion next year or the year after when you fade in the early rounds of the POs. I am going to start to treat you like Pizzaboy and only reply when I want to show your ignorance. By the way you do know that head to head LC has a pretty good winning percentage against your team right.

Yea prove it. See you in quarters. If y’all make it. Things have been changing the last 7 years here at Waverly, can’t say the same about Lewis. Same ol Lewis. Regular Season Champs.