AA Playoffs Region 5 VS Region 6

vandyfan1

On 10/31/2020 at 7:10 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This is unquestionably set up for the best possible run In the history of Hohenwald football! Sharps two buddies up there in the T$$AA have really helped him out this year!! If, and that is a huge if, they can some how break tradition and slide through the early rounds and get Waverly at home where the refs can help, they just may go far! But then, Peabody gonna put ‘em back down in their usual place! 

Pizza dude, are you saying that Coach Sharp is directly responsible for the CoVID virus as well? I guess he slipped over to China and turned it loose just so he could weaken the already struggling Region 5 2A? I mean, since he has the power to change what region and classification LC plays in, I'd assume he handles changing the weather as well? If he has that kind of stroke, guess I didn't show him hardly enough respect those years I played for him in that "fake program."

This seems odd because every morning when I roll out of bed, the pain from that fractured vertebrae in my back, arthritis from three broken fingers, and a trick knee remind me daily that I spent quite a bit of time doing something to cause myself injury several years ago. I suppose that is all in my head right?

Grow up and focus on your own program

Edited by Sweathog55
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sweathog55 said:

Pizza dude, are you saying that Coach Sharp is directly responsible for the CoVID virus as well? I guess he slipped over to China and turned it loose just so he could weaken the already struggling Region 5 2A? I mean, since he has the power to change what region and classification LC plays in, I'd assume he handles changing the weather as well? If he has that kind of stroke, guess I didn't show him hardly enough respect those years I played for him in that "fake program."

This seems odd because every morning when I roll out of bed, the pain from that fractured vertebrae in my back, arthritis from three broken fingers, and a trick knee remind me daily that I spent quite a bit of time doing something to cause myself injury several years ago. I suppose that is all in my head right?

Does it sound like I said that coach was responsible for Covid? If so, show me where and I will be glad to augment my wording. Now, if you say he went to China I will just have to take your word for it. I do not personally know the guy but you on the other hand, display that you do. Good for you! If you have all of those ailments you either played a very, very long time or you must have been used as one of those tackling dummy's. Either way, my guess is you weren’t very good.

Curiously though, were you playing when LC was in A ball, playing the likes of Collinwood, Waynesboro, Richland, Mt. Pleasant and all of those other power houses? 

On 10/31/2020 at 10:32 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ya’ll don’t forget about the traditional early round exits from the provisional paper champions every year!

After reading your previous post about your feelings toward LC and why. I want to apologize for some of my rational comments in trying to explain to you the reality of the situation. I understand now that you are mentally scarred by Lewis Co (probably as a youth or a coach) so I have responded for the last time and hope that you find peace with your obsession with LC. Go in peace and maybe you too can some day have a team that is full of pride and has community support that you need to feel like a complete person. P.S. your Momma loves despite how she treats you.  

• 11 months later...
On 10/31/2020 at 10:32 AM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Ya’ll don’t forget about the traditional early round exits from the provisional paper champions every year!

On 10/31/2020 at 7:02 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Shows how weak that region is! LC is always and I mean always placed in the weakest region possible! That is why they are regular season paper champs and nothing more. Back about a decade or so ago, they were placed in a region with us, Pulaski and others and could do nothing. 

On 10/31/2020 at 10:40 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

You forgot to mention how everybody did “back in the day”. You also forgot to mention how we were everybody's home coming “back in the day”. 

So, what you are really stating is that “back in the day” you were nothing special then.?.?.? How many times did you reach the second or even the third round “back in the day”?

Same song and dance. “From back in the day” to now! 

Bump

7-4

early round exit

On 11/3/2020 at 11:19 AM, Sweathog55 said:

nah bro that would be the liberal media.

Also those Injuries you mentioned weren't from football but from too many of those big girls from LC. They roughed you up more than the opponents ever did!

Edited by WingT08

On 11/3/2020 at 7:11 PM, ddaddy said:

After reading your previous post about your feelings toward LC and why. I want to apologize for some of my rational comments in trying to explain to you the reality of the situation. I understand now that you are mentally scarred by Lewis Co (probably as a youth or a coach) so I have responded for the last time and hope that you find peace with your obsession with LC. Go in peace and maybe you too can some day have a team that is full of pride and has community support that you need to feel like a complete person. P.S. your Momma loves despite how she treats you.  

@Pizzpatriot2 I bet you a dollar he responds again