Class 6A Playoffs Round 1 -- Cleveland at D-B

TribalEmpire

1 hour ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Cleveland can’t stop the run, and they’re okay at passing. We have a stud at WR and recently made a QB change. D-B shouldn’t have any trouble.

Wait.....you said you're okay at passing and have a stud WR, and said DB shouldn't have any trouble, all in the same sentence. You haven't heard have you?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

IF YOU LOST THE GUY THAT WAS RUNNING AND THROWIN THE BALL AND RUNNING THE OFFENSE YOU WOULD LOSE TOO! I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE QB I WENT TO GET EXTRA KETCHUP FOR MY FRIES AND BOOM HE WAS GONE AND IT WAS DOWNHILL FROM THERE. -_- I  LOOKED IN THE BACKFIELD AND SAID WHAT IN THE WILDCAT IS GOIN ON THIS SHOULD BE A PASS PLAY! DEM LUCKY SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ :angry:

#LOP 

2 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Wait.....you said you're okay at passing and have a stud WR, and said DB shouldn't have any trouble, all in the same sentence. You haven't heard have you?

There's death, taxes, and Waco complaining about the secondary. My favorite was when you sarcastically told a Blackman fan that DB had the best secondary in the state, possibly the nation. That had me rolling