White House @ Lexington Rd 1

tigerpride22

26 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

There’s an awesome website out there that has tons of team info and past scores from years gone by. It’s ahsfhs.org and all you do is follow the links for Tennessee high school football. You can look up past years schedules of your team. 

I never knew anything about it, so I appreciate it if no one else does. Great Site!

54 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

The 10-0 year was Page... don't remember the year or the exact score, but I think Lexington was shut out and lost 6-0. The White House game would have been about 2013, with a 21-14 score if my memory serves me correctly (I was at the WH game).

Edit...

I went back and checked. WH game was 2013... Page was 2011, and Lexington scored 6 instead of losing 6-0.

Yeah I remember y’all losing to page my senior year cause we were all talking about y’all being 10-0 and having to play y’all in the second round.  We were probably worried cause y’all had beat us the year before in the quarterfinals.    

On 11/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, tradertwo said:

The 10-0 year was Page... don't remember the year or the exact score, but I think Lexington was shut out and lost 6-0. The White House game would have been about 2013, with a 21-14 score if my memory serves me correctly (I was at the WH game).

Edit...

I went back and checked. WH game was 2013... Page was 2011, and Lexington scored 6 instead of losing 6-0.

I was at the 2013 game myself. I've always thought Lexington got too predictable on offense and couldn't/wouldn't adjust.

That's actually the last time I've seen them play in person.