Sevier County at David Crockett

stockton4182

Sevier Co has a stud at QB in Shannon and they have the ability to put up a lot of points. Their problem is the same as always and I’ll just be honest. Their defense is absolutely terrible. Look for this to be a high scoring game. I saw Crockett live earlier this season also, Kollie is their playmaker. Much different looking team for them than the past couple years especially at QB and WR positions. Should be a good game.

4 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Sevier Co has a stud at QB in Shannon and they have the ability to put up a lot of points. Their problem is the same as always and I’ll just be honest. Their defense is absolutely terrible. Look for this to be a high scoring game. I saw Crockett live earlier this season also, Kollie is their playmaker. Much different looking team for them than the past couple years especially at QB and WR positions. Should be a good game.

Agreed, better come to play! 

7 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Thanks man. About the same thing can be said about MoEast.

9 hours ago, Indian2424 said:

Sevier County is NOT the same team as old, used to be just like DB just in purple, idk what happened but either a new school or a new zoning scheme has completely decimated their numbers 

Northview Academy opened 5 years ago and siphoned off a lot of SC students.     Crockett will have to show up to play, not saying the Pioneers can sleepwalk their way through it, but in reality SC has no chance in this one.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Northview Academy opened 5 years ago and siphoned off a lot of SC students.     Crockett will have to show up to play, not saying the Pioneers can sleepwalk their way through it, but in reality SC has no chance in this one.

but in reality SC has no chance in this one? zero? I wouldn’t be so confident

• Like 1

I definitely think SC has a chance just based on their Offenses ability to score. They averaged 29 pts a game and scored over 40 in 3 games. Their obvious eye sore is Defense. Imo tho, Crocketts offense isn’t as explosive as it has been the past couple years just my opinion. Kollie will get his but Crockett needs to throw the ball to complement him going forward.