II-AAA playoff picture

LouPickney

3 minutes ago, fb247 said:

The BA QB is the best at his position I have seen in a long time. Without him BA would be watching . He has carried his team all year. 

He was the best player on the field last night. I was impressed with his ability to make tacklers miss while creating positive plays. The 1 or 2 sacks I recall could have easily been 8 to 10. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JRB said:

He was the best player on the field last night. I was impressed with his ability to make tacklers miss while creating positive plays. The 1 or 2 sacks I recall could have easily been 8 to 10. 

He has been making throws and eluding rush all year. Like I said without him BA probably not even in playoffs.

Hats off to JP. They executed a great game plan to start the game and were close to going up 28-3 in the 1st quarter before BA’s second offensive possession. After JP converted a beautiful onside kick at 21-3, BA stopped JP on 4th and 1 around the BA 35. BA got some momentum and scored 28 straight. 

Very impressed with the JP program and how much they’ve improved in the last few years. Great skill players and the soph QB is legit!

BA is strong and is playing with a lot of confidence. Almost every game this year has been close, and they’ve won all of them. Semis v McCallie should be fantastic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TnTxn said:

Hats off to JP. They executed a great game plan to start the game and were close to going up 28-3 in the 1st quarter before BA’s second offensive possession. After JP converted a beautiful onside kick at 21-3, BA stopped JP on 4th and 1 around the BA 35. BA got some momentum and scored 28 straight. 

Very impressed with the JP program and how much they’ve improved in the last few years. Great skill players and the soph QB is legit!

BA is strong and is playing with a lot of confidence. Almost every game this year has been close, and they’ve won all of them. Semis v McCallie should be fantastic. 

The program is headed in the right direction.  The sophomore QB has some big time offers, including UT.  They are loaded at the skill positions as most, other than Roberts, are all freshmen and sophomores.