Copper Basin vs Clay County

powerp

Clay isn’t a bad team.  The way I see it they are in the same category as Copper Basin (without Grabowski) and Sale Creek.  I believe Huntland, Coalfield, and Oliver Springs are a little better than them.  I believe Fayetteville, Gordy, and Moore Co are little better than all of them.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

3 hours ago, croz6110 said:

I wonder if there is anything going on in Clay.

They only beat Red boiling Springs by 10, 32-22. Now, they could've pulled all the starters and RBS scored 22 on the subs. I don't know, but I was surprised by the score. 

Starters were up 32-0 at the half. Subs began the 3rd and got outscored 6-22 for the final tally of 38-22.

Their loss to Stone Memorial was riddled with missed offensive opportunities and the Panthers owned them up front.  The Gordonsville loss was a result of horrific field position the whole first half and honestly a lack of response when the Tigers hit em in the mouth early and often.  White County, even without their stud QB, was just too much for them, although after falling behind early they actually won quarters 2, 3, and 4, 7-6.  The Monterey loss was a battle that came down to OT.