Rd 1: Southside @ Springfield

Kevin38

48 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I’d like to see the offensive performance in the first half against SS that we saw against Creek Wood in the second half. I watched some of the Haywood thrashing of SS a couple weeks ago. This game may be similar if that sane SS team shows up. 

Our 2nd half against CW was a complete effort. We played well on  Both sides of the ball 

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

I’d like to see the offensive performance in the first half against SS that we saw against Creek Wood in the second half. I watched some of the Haywood thrashing of SS a couple weeks ago. This game may be similar if that same SS team shows up. 

i watched a lot of football last night.  I went back and forth between Dyersburg-Crockett Co. and Springfield-Creek Wood.  Springfield shouldn't have any trouble.  I predict a running clock at the the start of the 2nd half.

12 minutes ago, stacmot said:

i watched a lot of football last night.  I went back and forth between Dyersburg-Crockett Co. and Springfield-Creek Wood.  Springfield shouldn't have any trouble.  I predict a running clock at the the start of the 2nd half.

I just listened to Coach Wilson on 104.5 he is preparing the team this morning for the big game 

Southside has yet to string a whole game together. Last night might be the best game they've played this year. They can be very physical. They had some miscues against Hardin County, but then played Lexington very tough for a half.

Having said that, I've watched Springfield also. Jackets by 2 scores.

3 hours ago, 1Eugatnom said:

Southside has yet to string a whole game together. Last night might be the best game they've played this year. They can be very physical. They had some miscues against Hardin County, but then played Lexington very tough for a half.

Having said that, I've watched Springfield also. Jackets by 2 scores.

SS was up on us 14-9 only team besides Milan this season to have a lead on us at the half. We came out and wore them down, they have some athletes, but their Dline does get tired when you bring it to them every play