• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Kevin38

Rd 1: Southside @ Springfield

1 hour ago, Tigersandcats said:

No knock against SS they got some speed and a couple guys that can make a play. But imo they just don’t have the personnel to hang for 4qtrs with a good team. 

You both are right. They have some guys, but they self destruct when things go sideways also.

The Springfield allotment of tickets for this game is sold out. Some are available still though via the link on the T$$AA website or the GoFan app. Search South Side High School on the app and it will show tickets available that come from the 50% allotted to South Side. 

8 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Jackets start November off right!

Springfield - 42

Jackson SS - 7

I got 

#YJP-49

SS-7

running clock in the 2nd half.  SS scores on our JV and our JV scores on them 

SPT up 21-7 with a min or so remaining in the 1st half, I am just gonna say it, this SS team should be a lot better than what they are.....

9 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

SPT up 21-7 with a min or so remaining in the 1st half, I am just gonna say it, this SS team should be a lot better than what they are.....

Told you, they got the players they just can’t put it together 

• Like 1