1.  (8-1) Springfield 45

4.  (2-6) Southside 7

2.  (8-2) Harding Co 52

3.  (7-3) WH Heritage 14

1.  (9-1) Lexington 42

4.  (4-6) White House 7

2.  (9-1) Creek Wood 28

3.  (6-2) Northside 20

CW's defense will play better against NS than they did us, also, although they will miss #3 I do not believe it is that big of deal personally, he did next to nothing against us which was the best competition they played by far. The QB and #32 will generate enough offense and they will hit on a couple shots down field, NS wont bring the same kind of pressure we will. The game against us will help them this week imo.....

9 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

1.  (8-1) Springfield 45

4.  (2-6) Southside 7

2.  (8-2) Harding Co 52

3.  (7-3) WH Heritage 14

1.  (9-1) Lexington 42

4.  (4-6) White House 7

2.  (9-1) Creek Wood 28

3.  (6-2) Northside 20

CW's defense will play better against NS than they did us, also, although they will miss #3 I do not believe it is that big of deal personally, he did next to nothing against us which was the best competition they played by far. The QB and #32 will generate enough offense and they will hit on a couple shots down field, NS wont bring the same kind of pressure we will. The game against us will help them this week imo.....

North sides QB is legit he’s gonna cause problems for Creekwood, kinda reminds me of you guys QB

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

I think Hardin County has a running clock on Heritage. 

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

North sides QB is legit he’s gonna cause problems for Creekwood, kinda reminds me of you guys QB

Is there really that big of a gap between the upper seeds and lower seeds?  Blow out predictions in every game except for Creek Weed getting upset.  I do think the loss of the WR hurts Creek Wood.  Teams will load the box to stop 32 and 2 because the WR isn’t there to help keep them honest 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Is there really that big of a gap between the upper seeds and lower seeds?  Blow out predictions in every game except for Creek Weed getting upset.  I do think the loss of the WR hurts Creek Wood.  Teams will load the box to stop 32 and 2 because the WR isn’t there to help keep them honest 

Yes there is that big of a gap between our 1&2, and 3&4. Region 6 has a gap between there top 2 and bottom 2, but not as big as ours. I don’t think CW will get upset by JNS, but I do think it will be a close game. 

33 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

I don’t think Heritage has improved any over the course of the year. The loss to Westmoreland doesn’t look good and only beating Central by 7 doesn’t look much better. The Westmoreland loss may be an aberration, if they didn’t play all the starters and didn’t practice over fall break. That may even explain the close game with Central as well, since neither game affected their standing in the region l. I would think that they would have played the starters against Central to get ready for the playoffs. I don’t know if they did or not; I’m just going off the scoreboard. I don’t think they are anywhere close to being able to compete with Hardin County. 

3 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

I don’t think they are anywhere close to being able to compete with Hardin County. 

There are teams that are happy to just make the playoffs, and that’s okay lots of teams would love to still be playing, and then there are teams that are hungry for a deep run. I like Heritage because of them being local, but I know the facts of the matter. Hardin county is hungry and it’s time to eat.

1 hour ago, Poundtherock23 said:

There are teams that are happy to just make the playoffs, and that’s okay lots of teams would love to still be playing, and then there are teams that are hungry for a deep run. I like Heritage because of them being local, but I know the facts of the matter. Hardin county is hungry and it’s time to eat.

That is why I think there should still be the old bowl games for the lower seeds (3 and 4) to go to and upper seeds play in the playoffs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/3/2020 at 9:16 AM, JacketLover said:

I don’t think Heritage has improved any over the course of the year. The loss to Westmoreland doesn’t look good and only beating Central by 7 doesn’t look much better. The Westmoreland loss may be an aberration, if they didn’t play all the starters and didn’t practice over fall break. That may even explain the close game with Central as well, since neither game affected their standing in the region l. I would think that they would have played the starters against Central to get ready for the playoffs. I don’t know if they did or not; I’m just going off the scoreboard. I don’t think they are anywhere close to being able to compete with Hardin County. 

Heritage did not start out with all of their starters in there against MC. The Patriots got the ball to start the game and marched it down the Indians throat for a TD. The Defense started mostly backups and gave up 2 quick TD’s to MC. Heritage was down 14-7 at Halftime. Coach Dickerson made a change at the half, and put their starters in their for the whole 2nd Half. When that changed was made, they played their brand of Football. Heritage scored 14 unanswered and shut out MC in the 2nd Half.  The Patriots could have added another TD at the end of the game, but kneeled on it at the MC 5 yard line. Heritage also turned it over on downs inside MC’s 20 early in the 4th. So in reality, it could have been a 21 point Win. Heritage was trying to rest some guys and get healthy, but that almost backfired. I believe the Patriots will come out Friday Night and play with their hair on fire. 

38 minutes ago, Fryinpan66 said:

Heritage did not start out with all of their starters in there against MC. The Patriots got the ball to start the game and marched it down the Indians throat for a TD. The Defense started mostly backups and gave up 2 quick TD’s to MC. Heritage was down 14-7 at Halftime. Coach Dickerson made a change at the half, and put their starters in their for the whole 2nd Half. When that changed was made, they played their brand of Football. Heritage scored 14 unanswered and shut out MC in the 2nd Half.  The Patriots could have added another TD at the end of the game, but kneeled on it at the MC 5 yard line. Heritage also turned it over on downs inside MC’s 20 early in the 4th. So in reality, it could have been a 21 point Win. Heritage was trying to rest some guys and get healthy, but that almost backfired. I believe the Patriots will come out Friday Night and play with their hair on fire. 

Good to know. I figured as much in that the regulars didn’t play the whole game. I just don’t think they can hang with Hardin. I might be wrong. Have been a lot before for sure.