District 11AA

Fan15

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be the year that 11aa can win the region and finally get to a substate game. It doesn't appear 12aa has a really dominant team this year. I think Nolensville beat Fairview twice this year and that was early in the season, and I do think Fairview has improved (they won the district). Creekwood like any team if they are hitting their 3's can put a lot of points on the board as can Stewart Co. East Hickman and Fairview usually score around 40 points a game. I don't know much about 12aa the only team I saw play was Marshall Co. I agree with you just looking at some of the scores it appears they struggle with their offense sometimes. I think the winner and runner up plays region 5 in the substate games which is teams like Westmoreland and teams out of Nashville.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2021 at 9:20 PM, ptguard12 said:

Championship

East Hickman (4) at Creek Wood (2)

Consolation

Stewart County (3) at Fairview (1)

Both games are Wednesday at 6 PM at the higher seed.

Creek Wood:  60

East Hickman:  35

Fairview:  45

Stewart County:  43

Region 6-AA Tournament Bracket (Friday Night at 7:00):  Games at Higher Seeds

1.)  Creek Wood

4.)  Giles County

2.)  Forrest

3.)  Fairview

2.)  East Hickman

3.)  Community

1.)  Nolensville

4.)  Stewart County

On 2/14/2021 at 7:51 AM, Raining3s said:

This may be the year that 11aa can win the region and finally get to a substate game. It doesn't appear 12aa has a really dominant team this year. I think Nolensville beat Fairview twice this year and that was early in the season, and I do think Fairview has improved (they won the district). Creekwood like any team if they are hitting their 3's can put a lot of points on the board as can Stewart Co. East Hickman and Fairview usually score around 40 points a game. I don't know much about 12aa the only team I saw play was Marshall Co. I agree with you just looking at some of the scores it appears they struggle with their offense sometimes. I think the winner and runner up plays region 5 in the substate games which is teams like Westmoreland and teams out of Nashville.

11AA will definitely get a substate game - Creekwood and Stewart in the Region Finals!

Yeah, congrats to both teams they represented 11AA very well. Creekwood beat Stewart Co. both times during the regular season,but you never know which direction the ball will bounce come tournament time. I think their opponents in substate will be Maplewood and East Nashville.

6 minutes ago, Raining3s said:

Yeah, congrats to both teams they represented 11AA very well. Creekwood beat Stewart Co. both times during the regular season,but you never know which direction the ball will bounce come tournament time. I think their opponents in substate will be Maplewood and East Nashville.

Fairview had beaten Creekwood both times during season too!  So anything can truly happen!

Edited by ladyvol31