PROPOSED 2021-2023 REGIONS

Southtowner

Just now, Tide21 said:

Oh boy let’s not start all of that 

It's  true. Peabody fans better get used to it. Going to be back to back to back 2A state champ playing in 1A, Peabody will be the odds on favorite and it's not debatable. I an glad Peabody is down because it will make Lake County better over the long haul. At least I hope it does.

18 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It's  true. Peabody fans better get used to it. Going to be back to back to back 2A state champ playing in 1A, Peabody will be the odds on favorite and it's not debatable. I an glad Peabody is down because it will make Lake County better over the long haul. At least I hope it does.

14 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

It's true though. Y'all better get used to it you're going to hear it countless times. 

Guys we won the 2a state title in 2014. We went to 1a in 2015 and 2016. Peabody made it to the semis in 2015 and got hammered bituli and 4 other d1 players. In 2016 we got ripped apart by Dresden in like 2nd round. You just never know 

24 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Peabody has only won back to back. I wouldn’t throw that third one in there just yet!

• Like 1