PROPOSED 2021-2023 REGIONS

Southtowner

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I think we will do pretty good until we get deep in the playoffs. The next two years waverly should be pretty dang tough. 

Wonder if Huntingdon and Waverly continue their series next year. Good money game. I know some Mustang fans are disappointed in the visitor conditions and the way they have been treated across the river. If the series resumes I'm gonna have to pick the Mustangs again next season.

42 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Wonder if Huntingdon and Waverly continue their series next year. Good money game. I know some Mustang fans are disappointed in the visitor conditions and the way they have been treated across the river. If the series resumes I'm gonna have to pick the Mustangs again next season.

Not sure if it will continue or not. I personally hope it does and  I’m going to bite my tongue on the rest of your comment. 

12 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Why in the world would Adamsville be in Region 6 and Camden be in Region 7?!?!?

That was traditionally our region up until the z plan. We moved across the river at that point. I don't care either way as long as we don't have to drive the Cheatham anymore. That road sucks   :P 

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Not sure if it will continue or not. I personally hope it does and  I’m going to bite my tongue on the rest of your comment. 

You know the visitors side  is crap and the visitors locker room smells like sewer water.  I am calling the health dept the week before our game with a complaint of open sewer and rats.   lol

Just now, Beagle said:

You know the visitors side  is crap and the visitors locker room smells like sewer water.  I am calling the health dept the week before our game with a complaint of open sewer and rats.   lol

I know we need to update. I hope you do maybe someone will get off their rearend and do something! It’s embarrassing